Park & Gab-51st Edition

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

GC3NVM8

Mark your calendars for the extravaganza!

July 17th, 6-9PM at La Hacienda

Posted · Report post

Only 19 days to go before the Park & Gab.

You may regret it if you forget to brush up on your pole vaulting skills....

Posted · Report post

Whaaat??!!

I take it that you may have not been practicing, so I may have to make pole vaulting in the restaurant optional.

Posted · Report post

New Olympic sport for this year. Will it be demonstrated at the Park & Gab ?

Posted · Report post

New Olympic sport for this year. Will it be demonstrated at the Park & Gab ?

Let me be clear. Puppy juggling will NOT be on the Park and Gab agenda. (Unless we have time after the kitten juggling.)

I see, Mr. Muddy Buddies, that you are wasting your time looking at juggling demonstrations when you should be suited up and practicing your pole vaulting.

Posted · Report post

Darn. I was so looking forward to flying puppies, and you won't let that be part of the competition.

Pole Vaulting???

Where am I going to find a Polish guy to throw?

(No offense intended)

Posted · Report post

Darn. I was so looking forward to flying puppies, and you won't let that be part of the competition.

Pole Vaulting???

(No offense intended)

You don't need to throw him. You need to stand quite some distance away, run towards him, launch yourself off of a springboard, plant your hands on his back and then stick the landing, preferably with aerial acrobatics during the various stages. :angel:

Posted · Report post

Let's be serious.

The Park and Gab is only 18 days away. It would be a good idea to stockpile the okra now.

Posted · Report post

There are only 17 more days until the Park and Gab. Have you been practicing your parking?

There is going to be a test.

Posted · Report post

Pole Vaulting???

(No offense intended)

You don't need to throw him. You need to stand quite some distance away, run towards him, launch yourself off of a springboard, plant your hands on his back and then stick the landing, preferably with aerial acrobatics during the various stages. :angel:

Yea I can see Stan doing that!! LOL!! :2funny: I also see his back being thrown out *AGAIN*, but yea that is worth a watch!! :2funny: :2funny:

I will bring the okra and borrow *Fritz* the dog from Team OSC. LOL!! My parking if horrific so go ahead and give me an *F* ahead of time! Y'all are cracking me up!! :2funny:

Posted · Report post

Pole Vaulting???

(No offense intended)

Yea I can see Stan doing that!! LOL!! :2funny: I also see his back being thrown out *AGAIN*, but yea that is worth a watch!! :2funny: :2funny:

I will bring the okra and borrow *Fritz* the dog from Team OSC. LOL!! My parking if horrific so go ahead and give me an *F* ahead of time! Y'all are cracking me up!! :2funny:

e

You may not end up with an "F" because once everyone has taken the parking test, I will take all of the grades multiplied by the inverse algorithm and radiate the cohesive formula to get the scores. You may end up getting a better score than an "F". If you try, you may end up with a score of cransy or megadoon.

Posted · Report post

Pole Vaulting???

(No offense intended)

e

You may not end up with an "F" because once everyone has taken the parking test, I will take all of the grades multiplied by the inverse algorithm and radiate the cohesive formula to get the scores. You may end up getting a better score than an "F". If you try, you may end up with a score of cransy or megadoon.

Yay!! I get an A+!! :crazy2:

Posted (edited) · Report post

I met cransy and megadoon at a thing once. I wonder if they finally settled down after all this time?

Edited by KeyResults

Posted · Report post

I met cransy and megadoon at a thing once. I wonder if they finally settled down after all this time?

You've met cransy and megadoon? I see you've forgotten to take your medication again.

Posted · Report post

There are only 16 more days until the Park and Gab.

Please note that there has been a change in itinerary.

6PM- 7PM Gabbing

7PM- 8PM Parking

8PM- 9PM Multiple choice test

To allow for more time for parking, I've had to eliminate eating and bathroom breaks from the itinerary. Please plan accordingly.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I can't believe that there are only 15 day before the Park and Gab.

I must emphasize that on the cache page attributes, horses will not be allowed at the Park and Gab. I am willing to make an exception.

Please provide a three page, typed essay entitled, "Why I must bring my horse to the Park and Gab."

Edited by davarle

Posted · Report post

There are only 14 days until the Park and Gab.

The people at the Blood Bank told me that if you donate blood now, they will store it for you for up to 2 weeks, if you need it. (I think it's funny that they said, "IF".)

Posted · Report post

I spent all day yesterday negotiating with the manager of the Mexican Restaurant for the Park and Gab. Although he was stubborn, he finally caved. I am happy to report that we will be getting free chips and salsa AND the use of silverware.

You're welcome. :cheers:

Posted · Report post

:cheers:

Is this code for "You do have to bring your own glassware?"

Posted · Report post

Oh my goodness. I forgot to ask. :disappoint:

Posted · Report post

The manager said that he'd get back to me on the "glassware issue".

Meanwhile, I've been talking to the health inspector for the restaurant for the Park and Gab. Good news! The varmint infestation has improved over the last few days! O0

Posted · Report post

The manager said that he'd get back to me on the "glassware issue".

Meanwhile, I've been talking to the health inspector for the restaurant for the Park and Gab. Good news! The varmint infestation has improved over the last few days! O0

By improved do you mean the numbers have risen, or that the varmits table manners are getting better?