Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Texas County Challenge

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

4 days - 1,926 more miles - 19 counties - 7 DeLorme sections - whew time to rest - only 7 counties left !!!

Posted · Report post

4 days - 1,926 more miles - 19 counties - 7 DeLorme sections - whew time to rest - only 7 counties left !!!

Awesome. I still need 43 counties, most of which are far so it will be another long trip to get them, hopefully this coming year.

pindroppers74 likes this

Posted · Report post

Awesome. I still need 43 counties, most of which are far so it will be another long trip to get them, hopefully this coming year.

Yep 4 of the 7 we have left are in the Big Bend Area - did I hear road trip!! again

Posted · Report post

Make sure you get Prada, y'all

Yep 4 of the 7 we have left are in the Big Bend Area - did I hear road trip!! again

Make sure you get Prada, y'all when you're out in Jeff Davis County. What a hoot!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Make sure you get Prada, y'all

Make sure you get Prada, y'all when you're out in Jeff Davis County. What a hoot!

I've got it bookmarked since your statement about it being one of your favorite cache of the entire experience in this

Edited by WTT-B2

Posted · Report post

Barry, you are obsessed! Obsessed, I say!

Uuhhh DOH!!

Posted · Report post

We made some significant progress on the Texas County Challenge this past week.

We added 64 counties, in West Texas.

We traveled 3400 miles (on a rental car) which included a short side trip to Phoenix, AZ. (another story)

We added New Mexico to our state count.

Left are:  

22 counties in the panhandle.

19 counties in south Texas.