Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cache sitting...

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I will be taking an extended trip (8 weeks) and was wondering if I could get some people to keep an eye on my caches while I am gone. I will do a maintenance run before I leave to make sure everything is in order, but would like somebody to check on them in case something goes wrong while I am gone. I have 9 total and they are basically between Dairy Ashford and Bingle, I-10 and Westheimer. Also don't feel like you have to take them all. If you want to only keep an eye on 1 or 2 that would be fine. Thanks in advance.

Eagle

Posted · Report post

Sweet - where ya going?

When are you going? I'm not on that side of town, but if I'm in town, I can fix things over the weekend(s), if required. My sis lives over that way, so gives me an excuse to visit.

Posted · Report post

Thats not far from me, if your just talking about making sure they have dry logs and such sure no problem. Send me a list of the GC numbers in PM. I'll add them the watchlist. Have a good trip.

Posted · Report post

Yea mainly dry logs and double checking they actually are missing if they get a couple of DNFs before I go in and disable them. I appreciate it.

Eagle

Posted · Report post

Last time we talked you said you did not want any extra hints. Has that changed?

Oh FYI: You might want to hurry up on those puzzles. I just put another one in the que. (Wouldn't want you to get bored at work).

Eagle