2011 Houston Area Geocaching Awards Event

Date/Time:

Sunday, April 22, 2012

2:00 P.M. - ?

Cattleguard Restaurant

1010 Hwy 6 N

Houston, TX 77079

(281) 493-5094

Same place as last time. The venue was a bit on the long side but the food was pretty good.!!!

I am super ready for tomorrow!!! woohoo..... awards are ready and GOLDEN AMMO CAN packed with scorecards!!

If anyone from spring, woodlands, etc is going; id appreciate maybe hitching a ride if possible ...ive never been. I wanted to go this year and im off work, but the gasoline issue is killing me!! And thank u. ;)

If anyone from spring, woodlands, etc is going; id appreciate maybe hitching a ride if possible ...ive never been. I wanted to go this year and im off work, but the gasoline issue is killing me!! And thank u. ;)

pm sent

Ohhh Noooo .... I've had my head in the sand at work and didnt even see this was coming up! Thanks to Chris / Adventure777 who called me while the awards ceremony was going on although it was too late to be there. Thank you so much for recognizing my cache 'A Brown Bear Went in the Woods'. Ive gotten so many neat logs from finders on that one ... I think I really enjoy building and hiding caches the most just to hear about the fun and adventure (or mis-adventures) that fellow cachers have on the hunt! Thanks for all the 'Favorite' votes it has, I think that also encourages more cachers to go pay it a visit. Thanks again and again .... TFTV ;)

Edited by MuddyWaterGirl

Adventure777 has several awards for you!! woohoo. Thanks for putting out amazing caches!