Sign in to follow this  
Cache Control

Art work of the 4 of clubs.

At GeoWoodStock they will be selling a deck of cards that different people bid on. I won the 4 of clubs. Now we have won the Texas Challenge I am looking for someone to come up art work for the 4 of clubs. I would like the art work to depict our region winning the challenge for all to see. What are ya'lls thoughts?

Looking for art work to say we won the challenge for the deck of cards at geowoodstock. If the group does not want it I'll keep the card and put my own art work on it. But I did offer it up if we won. So I want it to be a group decision.

Looking for art work to say we won the challenge for the deck of cards at geowoodstock. If the group does not want it I'll keep the card and put my own art work on it. But I did offer it up if we won. So I want it to be a group decision.

I think it would be awesome to see SETX represented at Geowoodstock on the cards, but Cache Control, it's your win, so you should be the one making the call as to how you want to use it.

I won the 3 of clubs...I think. I did the artwork with Gary, aka TDW.

I think it would be a great idea to do a card on the win! Was your bid high? Maybe we can get a collection together. I would donate because it was an awesome team!!

April Fools Day? No joke?

How about putting the Golden Ammo cacn on the card somewhere. Woot!

Yes I won with the bid. Art work has to be in April 1.

I may have some extra decks of cards or possibly try to obtain some more. I think I purchased 5 and will get more if needed. LMK or PM me and I will see what I can do. I actually won the 3 of clubs with Gary doing the art work. I will post the design!!

This is my pathtag for GWX and I also have a playing card with the exact same image. It is awesome as a card!!

Well there was suppose to be a picture here, but I don't know how to upload so I will entertain you with some smileys!!

:uglystupid2: How can I fail at uploading a photo?

:yoman: HC when he was in his 20's

:crazy2: Cachestacker..

O0 Is what I will get when I solve *In the Box* Puzzle cache by Piman.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: All the ninjas reading the post.

:disappoint: TFP sobbing over how many times he has showed me how to post a pic and I still do not get it.....

Edited by georeyna
  • Like 2

thacatfist???

Hey! What happens while caching in the woods, STAYS in the woods.

• Like 1

It was a mistake but I did think I could have lied to him and said thats for the DNF I got on his cache that was just a little sunday hike in the nice little trail infested woods.