Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HGCS

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is between Kevin and I. I am sorry to anyone who allowed themselves to get sucked into it.

I like rainbows.

Posted · Report post

Rainbows...I remember rainbows. I liked the ones especially that came out after a brief but intense summer downpour. I wonder what ever happened to those? :)

Posted · Report post

Double Rainbows! Now those are cool!

Agreed!

Posted · Report post

Was traveling through NM once and saw a rainbow that was intense and iridescent. Really not used to seeing anything nearly that strong. It was AMAZING!!!

Eagle

Posted · Report post

OK, here goes, I am diving in...

I THINK THAT THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS POSITION OF PUTTING YOURSELVES INTO TIMEOUTS!!!

Back away from the computer for a minute and ask yourself would you have said any of this in person or are you hiding behind the computer screen. This is certainly not worth it.

I am just turning my head for a minute from the wall my nose is pointing to, but well said *OHL* and yes sometimes one must admit when they are wrong...it is the fair thing to do.

Speaking of rainbows..oh wait...my face is back to the wall.

Posted · Report post

I'm putting a rainbow sticker on the back of everybodies car the next time there is a SETX meeting and then I'm going to go geocaching.

Posted · Report post

The neat thing about being a loner is you rarely get angry with yourself. :angel:

Posted · Report post

True that Bert that's y I almost always cache solo

Posted · Report post

The neat thing about being a loner is you rarely get angry with yourself. :angel:

Unfortunately this is not true... at least for me. Introspection is my worst enemy.

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately this is not true... at least for me. Introspection is my worst enemy.

As sweet as it is to hit a hole in one, or sign the log on a 5/5 you worked hard for, it's usually sweeter with one or more witnesses; and sweeter still if you happen to enjoy the pleasure of their company, and they yours.

pindroppers74 likes this

Posted · Report post

That's the first time I can recall something like that happening here. I hope it's not an indicator of anything. :disappoint:

Posted · Report post

Just my opinion here, but in many ways the folks who have been on this forum a lot and who have been caching a while are kinda like family. A little scrapping now and again is not a bad thing and after the dust settles, all will continue on and we will all be better for it. Besides, my offer of a shovel wack for $20 is not a joke. I've been practicing and heck - $20 ain't that much for how hard I can swing it! :knuppel2:

Posted · Report post

That's the first time I can recall something like that happening here. I hope it's not an indicator of anything. :disappoint:

Amen. Everybody play nice.

Posted · Report post

Just my opinion here, but in many ways the folks who have been on this forum a lot and who have been caching a while are kinda like family. A little scrapping now and again is not a bad thing and after the dust settles, all will continue on and we will all be better for it. Besides, my offer of a shovel wack for $20 is not a joke. I've been practicing and heck - $20 ain't that much for how hard I can swing it! :knuppel2:

How much for a video of it on YouTube? A shovel upside the head is one thing, public humiliation is another... :fist-pump:

Posted · Report post

Geeze, I guess another $10 will do it with copious flatulence sound effects included for the gratuitous violence feeling. For another $10, I'll use a cricket bat instead of a shovel. (Where do I get a cricket bat?) :knuppel2:

You wrote: How much for a video of it on YouTube? A shovel upside the head is one thing, public humiliation is another... :fist-pump:

Posted · Report post

I cried through the whole rainbow video. The last time I did this was looking for one of thacatfish's caches....

Posted · Report post

Fendmar!!!! Where have you been?

Posted · Report post

Fendmar!!!! Where have you been?

If only my GPS could type!