Sign in to follow this  
gsguru

2011 Awards - Best Urban

2011 Awards - Best Urban  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Each cacher is allowed one (1) vote.

• GC33Y7T A Green of Discovery
    • GC3689J FTFC #97 - Sleeper Cells
    • GC2Y4H5 I'd rather s@#$%^t in the woods
    • GC2WNJZ  LEGO Cache of Awesomeness
    • GC2TF80 Wunsche Bros. Saloon and Hotel II

gsguru    28

Well, I haven't done a one, so I will not vote. :angel:

You have until the end of March. That is why they are published so far in advance.... I have a bookmark for all of them also.

log dawgs    128

Banners have been sent to all those nominated in each category to add to there cache page. Once voting is complete and winners announced a new banner unique to each category will be sent to the winners. Check back on the cache pages for all those nominated.

TravelingGeek    140

Best Urban Cache

A cache cleverly hidden in an urban setting. no more than 20 percent vegetation in the surrounding mile radius. One that makes you feel like you are super secretive playing a super secretive game

log dawgs    128

I would certainly say that Sleeper Cells makes you feel super secretive…I'm clearly just sayin'...

I agree it is one heck of good Urban cache. IMAO keeping it a tie with Wunsche since voting ended is fine with me. I think two winners for this category is awesome.

heftydude    132

I just did Sleeper Cell yesterday and it was awesome. I can't say about Wensche Bros yet since I've DNF'd it three times. LD has taken pity on me though.

KeyResults    604

2katz and I hit Old town Spring last night to drop a new one, and she decided to give W.Bros II a look. Like so many before her, including yours truly, 2katz left her first DNF for for the Log Dawgs collection.

I got the distinct impression she'll be back... ;) I don't think I misread her on that.

K

Sign in to follow this