Sign in to follow this  
HoustonControl

Where are you staying for GeoWoodstock X?

There are only a handful of hotels in Sellersburg proper, and they are booking up fast! The Ramada was full, the Comfort Inn only had a few smoking rooms left -- all the non-smoking rooms were booked. I grabbed a room at the Home Lodge Sellersburg just now, which seems like a decent place.

There's also a Days Inn a couple of miles away in S. Sellersburg. Of course, it's only about 10 miles to Louisville and there's plenty of lodging there, but if you want to stay close to the event, you better book quickly!

Hi,

Parkerplus and I have reserved America's Best Inn, on Eastern Blvd. ((Exit#2) Jeffersonville. It's close to Louisville and all those juicy Earthcaches along the Ohio River. :uglystupid2: We plan to arrive on May 24th and spend a day on both sides of theKy-Ind border. We leave early the morning of May 27th and will miss the Flash Mob event at 11 a.m. in Louisville. :tickedoff: It would be splendid if we could get a group photo of the Houston area cachers who will be there. :fist-pump:

Til then,

David Cull B)

Well I am going, since I paid for it already. I got the Comfort Inn in Jeffersonvile, In. They still had rooms in the Sellersburg Hotel but they were all smoking and I can not stand a room that smells like smoke.

I'd love to go, but school ends the following week and I absolutely won't be able to miss. I wonder if I could fly in for the event and fly right back out? What airport is closest?

I'd love to go, but school ends the following week and I absolutely won't be able to miss. I wonder if I could fly in for the event and fly right back out? What airport is closest?

Assuming you're not flying on a private aircraft, I'd look at Louisville International Airport (SDF).