Welcome to HGCS and a Thank you!

89 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Happy Dance...... welcome aboard Keoni...... You've already hit a milestone.. number 800!!

Posted · Report post

It is amazing that in just 3 years the society has grown to 800 members - our survey society has been around for 35 years and we only have about 300 chapter members, way to go  O0

Posted · Report post

Looking at access logs I would consider about 250 of those members active. Which is probably a better ratio compared to Geocaching.com's 636,000 members. :crazy2:

Posted · Report post

Welcome 69rrvert!

Posted · Report post

1000 in HGS and it looks like there could be 1,000,000 caches worldwide sometime early next year if the current rate of growth continues.  O0

Posted · Report post

This website now has 1000 members!

Just kinda surfing around and traipsing down memory lane.... We now have over 1400 members! We rock!

Posted · Report post

I would like to thanks you all for this great forum. It is great to be able to come and talk and get great infomation from Houston Geocachers. This forum is the best!!!!!!!!

Roger K5MOW

Posted · Report post

Hey new guys! Yeah you. Welcome aboard!

Seriously. I just looked at the new members list and it's huge!

Looks like we got lots of geocachers new to the HGCS.org and I can't wait to hear what's on your mind. Do jump in...please.

Anyway, I hope to see ya in the logs and in the threads :)

K

Posted · Report post

Glad we stumbled across this group. Looking forward to some easy events down the line. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard!!!. Good group

Posted · Report post

Howdy all!! I (Shaun) of the family have been lurking around the forums for a while and decided to sign up finally.  We are a family of four mom and dad and two young kids that love caching.  We have been caching for a bit over a year now, and still loving the hunt.  I just purchased a gently used kayak and hope to someday grab some of these CLAPS series I see and hear so much about.  We have met a few of you guys at some events and hope to attend many more. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard.  Have seen your name on some logs.  There is a paddle event on 8/30 -- look at the maps (Bay Area Park) and shout box.  I'm actually off to do some maintenance on the south end right now.  Hope to see you out there!