Welcome to HGCS and a Thank you!

89 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Woohoo, welcome MustangJoni. Enjoy the forum and see ya on the cache trails.

gsguru  O0

Posted · Report post

Welcome kb5nsd. Hope to see your posts soon and see ya on the cache trails. Join in, we would love to hear from you.

gsguru

Posted · Report post

Checking the mail and some of my caches, I noticed  LOVELACE  and  JKLGODUKE  with their child  BIG-B  were in town and catching some of the local caches.    :laugh::):D.  Hope to see them somewhere around

Also thanks for placing  LETS GIVE PARKERPLUS A HAND  in North Carolina

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the website goofy.  You are the 125th member of a community growing ever large.  We are so lucky to have this website bringing so many of us together, Thanks again GQ.

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard, OHL Hockey Guy!  You might want to double-check your profile -- the gender says "Female".  It was good seeing you at the First Monday event and I hope your arm gets better ASAP!

Posted · Report post

Welcome Team Toict, you are the 150th member of the site.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  We all look forward to hearing from you. :D

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the area kandrs. Hope to meet you on the trail.

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard kandrs, we are now up to 160 members in this community and ever growing strong.  I look forward to your contributions.  WELCOME! O0

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the website Magician, you are the 170th member of the site, our ever growing community.  We look forward to your input, hope to meet you at an event sometime.

Posted · Report post

I noticed that we had 3 new people join today.  We're really growing.  That's awesome.  Welcome everyone. 

Posted · Report post

Gotta send out a warm welcome to texasnative, and her daughter bex1984 who is our 180th member.  It was amazing to have 80 members after 2 months, and its very awesome to have 180 members after 8 months.  Welcome to the community guys, I hope you enjoy it, just jump right in.  O0

Posted · Report post

Welcome "new" member Mr. Muddy Buddy. :D  We decided tonight that we wanted our own logins for the site so we could use the feature of showing the unread posts since our last visit, so now the Muddy Buddies screenname will be Mrs. Muddy Buddy and the new one will be Mr. Muddy Buddy.  Also, there won't be any confusion on which one of us has a particular viewpoint when posting.  We agree on most things but not everything. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Muddy Buddy.  I was often confused by the logs since the Muddy Buddies appeared to have two personas :o

Posted · Report post

Welcome "new" member Mr. Muddy Buddy. :D   We decided tonight that we wanted our own logins for the site so we could use the feature of showing the unread posts since our last visit, so now the Muddy Buddies screenname will be Mrs. Muddy Buddy and the new one will be Mr. Muddy Buddy.   Also, there won't be any confusion on which one of us has a particular viewpoint when posting.   We agree on most things but not everything.   

What a good idea!

Now we will know who's posten' :)

Pepper

Posted · Report post

A big welcome to the Fuerbach solver....

Posted · Report post

A big welcome to the Fuerbach solver....

I'm more comfortable solving piman314 caches....I need to visit a train wreck site soon.

Posted · Report post

Welcome dddd to the forum. We hope to see you more often. O0

Posted · Report post

Yes, welcome dddd, I think this is the 6th welcome member thread created.  It might be easier to keep all of these in the same place.....???O0

Posted · Report post

Welcome Pepper to the forums.  I was really shocked to see Pepper's name as the newest member to the forums.  I would have thought that she was already a long time member of the forums.  Pepper, if you haven't been reading the forums, you've been missing out.