Team Four Paw

The obligatory Congratulations thread

343 posts in this topic

TexasWriter officially stopped robbing newbies of FTF's when he hit 1000.  He said so himself.  Can't a newbie get a break out there?  :coolsmiley:

I can't believe it, but TexasWriter just hit 1400 FTF's. Man I better get busy if I'm gonna catch him during his "slow down" period !

Well done Brian. Another HGCS member milestone that just blows my mind. 

Thanks, Kenny. You're a true friend...

TexasWriter officially stopped robbing newbies of FTF's when he hit 1000.  He said so himself.  Can't a newbie get a break out there?  :coolsmiley:

Bert, some of us do a lot of work with newbies without calling a ton of attention to it....I know several like that. Just sayin'...

Congratulations on hitting 1400 FTF's TW.  I was kidding.  No offense intended. You bring a lot to the game and maintain your nearly 300 caches religiously. 

339c9a5d-991c-4c6d-bf5f-fb26ec315477.jpg

Congrats to TexasWriter on reaching 1400 FTF's, that is an insane accomplishment!

I can't imagine the dedication and commitment it would take to achieve a number like that, I know I'd never even think about attempting it! Think about all of the sleep deprived nights in all kinds of adverse weather conditions he spent chasing pill bottles. Granted, it was self inflicted, but the man is dedicated (actually crazy is what I've told him LOL!)! 

We can attest to what Bert said about the effort TexasWriter puts into his cache maintenance. Rhonda and I finished The Warriors Series a couple of weeks ago, the majority of these caches are almost two years old and every single container was in good shape, contained legible logs, had very good coordinates, and if necessary good hints. 62 caches in a single series with no issues whatsoever, that in itself says a lot about how TW maintains his caches!

Congrats to TexasWriter on reaching 1400 FTF's, that is an insane accomplishment!

I can't imagine the dedication and commitment it would take to achieve a number like that, I know I'd never even think about attempting it! Think about all of the sleep deprived nights in all kinds of adverse weather conditions he spent chasing pill bottles. Granted, it was self inflicted, but the man is dedicated (actually crazy is what I've told him LOL!)! 

We can attest to what Bert said about the effort TexasWriter puts into his cache maintenance. Rhonda and I finished The Warriors Series a couple of weeks ago, the majority of these caches are almost two years old and every single container was in good shape, contained legible logs, had very good coordinates, and if necessary good hints. 62 caches in a single series with no issues whatsoever, that in itself says a lot about how TW maintains his caches!

We should nominate him for geocacher of the month and change his address to Canada. :stirpot:  

Dhaulaghiri likes this

We should nominate him for geocacher of the month and change his address to Canada. :stirpot:
Why then he'd be a shoe in. But he must also really, really like geocaching.

I have it on good authority that CornDoll has crossed the 5,000 Smiley's mark on the road today, just ahead of hubby, TexasWriter at 9000.

Just another leisurely geocaching vacation... :)

Well done you guys!!

...and thanks for making me feel like such a work-a-holic slacker sleaze...jk ;)

With 10 K's would you consider moonlighting as an Astros pitcher, oh wait wrong sport. Congratulations on the 10K milestone!!!!

Wow, congrats, Patty!  I remember just a couple of years ago where we both hit 5000 at the same event.  Looks like I have some catching up to do!

Shouldn't that be 'caching'up?