The obligatory Congratulations thread

337 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

HEY HEY, I see that Karla reached the 400 mark.  GOOD JOB ;D:D;D;);D and all that good stuff.

Posted · Report post

Just saw IVAN passing the 300 mark in a big way by finding 15 of WE BE HIKIN'    LAKE HOUSTON/CONROE  PWC caches the hard way.    8);D8);D:)

Posted · Report post

:D :D     DAVE77459 has reached his 300th find yesterday finding 2QWERQE's QUEST.

CONGRATULATIONS

Now you are an official experienced Cacher

Posted · Report post

Congrats to mtp on his 800th GC find!

I only wish he had dropped that darn boot in the cache.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Dave.  The boot has was not dropped in the Bunny Trail Cache but it has been dropped.

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Chance Encounter for placing 300 caches.  A very amazing achievement and a super service to we cachers who are in your enormous cachement [sic] area. :)

THANKS and CONGRATS!

Posted · Report post

[move]  Congratulations to mtp for finding his 1000th cache and making it to his 2nd anniversary (tomorrow)  [/move]

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Chance Encounter on your 300th hide.  You've been keeping us all hopping running after your hides and trying to be FTF.  Of course, now that mtp has gotten your bonus cache behind him now he's going to be going after the FTF's again and the rest of us won't have a chance.   

Posted · Report post

I feel like patting myself on the back for figuring out how to fix the html to make things move, be bold, change font and color.  I've been envious of those that have been doing the fancy stuff, so now I know how.  Yeah me!!

Posted · Report post

[tt]  Congratulations to mtp for finding his 1000th cache and making it to his 2nd anniversary (tomorrow)  [/tt]

Congrats indeed to mtp.  He made it just under the wire.  If only he hadn't divided his time up by aggravating us via TC!

(congrats too MB, for the funky text)

Posted · Report post

You really don't know what degree of aggravation I am capable of inflicting on other cachers! >:D

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Chance Encounter on your 300th hide.  You've been keeping us all hopping running after your hides and trying to be FTF.  Of course, now that mtp has gotten your bonus cache behind him now he's going to be going after the FTF's again and the rest of us won't have a chance.   

I am a FTF HOUND

Posted · Report post

Looks like Mustard Devil and ParkerPlus are both back in the FTF game as of today, so I'm not sure any of you others have a real chance when teamed up against them.  I'll do my best, of course, to give everyone an opportunity...  >:D >:D>:D

Posted · Report post

Looks like Mustard Devil and ParkerPlus are both back in the FTF game as of today, so I'm not sure any of you others have a real chance when teamed up against them.  I'll do my best, of course, to give everyone an opportunity...  >:D >:D>:D

I have one more work day for the rest of the year.  Once I am done tomorrow look out! ;D

Posted · Report post

Congrats to mtp for reaching his goal of 1000 found, luckily I live far enough away that our paths hardly cross or we might see each other an awful lot, which would be great fun until we started expecting to see each other always.  CONGRATS!

Posted · Report post

Congrats to mtp for reaching his goal of 1000 found, luckily I live far enough away that our paths hardly cross or we might see each other an awful lot, which would be great fun until we started expecting to see each other always.  CONGRATS!

I rarely cache at night O0

Posted · Report post

I rarely cache at night O0

Is that because you steal the caches rather than signing the logs?  :D

Posted · Report post

You really don't know what degree of aggravation I am capable of inflicting on other cachers! >:D

Oh yes we do. 

Posted · Report post

Chance is always trying to stir things up.  >:D >:D>:D    Mustard Devil and Parkerplus, bring it on!

Posted · Report post

It would be cool if Parkerplus made his own list for FTF's.

Posted · Report post

I don't keep track, I would have to go thru some 430 caches.  Maybe someday when I have nothing to do.

Posted · Report post

You could request the special "finds" pocket query and load it into GSAK.  A comparison of "placed date" to "found date" could narrow the possibles down by quite a lot. Just an idea.

(And a suggestion that could keep you in front of the computer instead of in the field stealing FTFs.)

Posted · Report post

I created what I thought was a doozy of a navigational cache with a high degree of difficulty ([red]GCRNZ6 - Santa's Flight[/red]).  Took me a couple of months to put it together, and even then I had to work the problem back and forth several times to make sure I didn't screw up somewhere.  Yeah, it was a real conundrum all right -- took mtp all of two hours to email me the correct coordinates....

I'm outta my league! ???

Posted · Report post

What you don't know is I have been trained by a Captain and a Bosun in navigational techniques.