Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Clear lake area looking for caching buddies

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just chiming in. I'm new to geocaching (one week in) and new to the Clear Lake area. I've enjoyed taking my four-year-old son on some of the easier grabs. Would welcome company on any hiking or kayaking series. Day job is in the Medical Center.

Baytown Bert's videos have helped this rookie along! Excited to become more involved in the hobby.

Posted · Report post

Just chiming in. I'm new to geocaching (one week in) and new to the Clear Lake area. I've enjoyed taking my four-year-old son on some of the easier grabs. Would welcome company on any hiking or kayaking series. Day job is in the Medical Center.

Baytown Bert's videos have helped this rookie along! Excited to become more involved in the hobby.

Welcome to caching and clear lake raffettospeaks!  I'm in the area and also cache with my son, who is older.  Come out and meet some of us at the next ABC dinner event and say hello.  We're a friendly bunch.  The next meeting is Dec 19th at Cheddars.  You can find a link to it on the calendar sidebar of the main page here.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Come to the CITO and night paddle events at Bay Area Park this Saturday. Even if you don't paddle you can meet some locals! Great paddle caches out there, I've heard.

Edited by cachestacker