Snoogans

Where the heck have they gone? AWOL Geocachers.......

We ran into an Archived cache in Pennsylvania that we didn't know was archived until we went to log it.  We had written down the info (back in our no iPhone days) and it was taken off while we were on the road.

We found the cache and although we hadn't written down the GC number, I found it through the back door and logged it.

The owner was not happy!  It was in a State Park, and they are picky about their permits, so he wouldn't let us log it after the permit expired (which it had).

If Donde Esta isn't caching and doesn't care, go ahead and log 'em!  See if he objects!

I've found several the exact same way.  Taken down after I had a PQ, but before logging.  One of those archived after one DNF with no checking situations.  The permit issue changes things, but that's not 99+% of the situations.

...and Donde Esta!  I just noticed that he archived all 143 of his caches.  What's up with that?  :-\

Criffree has the inside scoop on this one.  All I got out of him is that Donde Esta is focusing on other things that needs his attention.  Not sure if he's going to come back to caching after things stabilize.

I wanted to do Hundred Acre Wood and Soda Jerk.  If anyone wants to do Soda Jerk in the winter time, let me know.  I think I'm done doing insane things this summer.  I'll probably change my mind by this weekend and do another 6 hour 15 cache series, like the dummy I am.  I won't learn my lesson until I ACTUALLY have a heat stroke!

I'll probably change my mind by this weekend and do another 6 hour 15 cache series, like the dummy I am.  I won't learn my lesson until I ACTUALLY have a heat stroke!

You could have jumped in the water at any time to cool off......

What ever happened to MaggieB?  I did run in to Nocturnal Redhead (nctrnlrdhd) at a play at Bellaire High a few months ago.  :(

I think the Dreamcachers may be in the Midland/Odessa area.  I really miss them.  I used to get a big laugh when Wayne would talk about RUthie almost doing a face plant. :D