Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pathtag promo codes?

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone know of any active promo codes for pathtags?

I'm about to place an order and figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Not that I know of.  A quick Google search only turned up a couple of expired codes.

Posted · Report post

I was looking for one the other day as I have a new design for 2009.  I would think with an economic slowdown that they would offer a code for a discount.

Posted · Report post

They just had a January and a February promotion, so I wouldn't really expect another promotion for awhile other than ones given out at big events.  The January one was $10 off and the February one was a free pathtags t-shirt.  I'd hoped to get in on one of those deals, but I never got around to getting a design worked up.  I never seem to hit the deals for pathtags when I'm ready to design.

Posted · Report post

They just had a January and a February promotion, so I wouldn't really expect another promotion for awhile other than ones given out at big events.  The January one was $10 off and the February one was a free pathtags t-shirt. 

My artwork wasn't ready in Jan/Feb    :(

Posted · Report post

I ordered a new pathtag design a couple of weeks ago and tried the promo code I found online (THEGODDESS), but it said it had just ended and was no longer a valid code.  Rats...  >:(

Posted · Report post

I got the t-shirt with my new design but missed out with Sydney's.

Posted · Report post

Yea !! I just got my T-Shirt in the mail today   :)

Posted · Report post

I got my T-shirt today too -- and I didn't remember that I had one coming.  I think I have an acute case of CRS. :o

Posted · Report post

That code was from valentine's day last year.

I ordered a new pathtag design a couple of weeks ago and tried the promo code I found online (THEGODDESS), but it said it had just ended and was no longer a valid code.  Rats...  >:(

Posted · Report post

Oh well, thanks everyone. 

I placed the order.

Posted · Report post

I couldn't find your new design... is it not visible?

Posted · Report post

Only at night?

Posted · Report post

Well, it's set as "visible" in the public gallery.  I haven't received the tags yet, so I don't know if that makes a difference.  For a preview, it will look like this:

blueprint.jpg

I have another tag coming for GeoWoodstock.  :)

Posted · Report post

The t-shirt you got was your "discount" for the order you placed in February.  I got my t-shirt yesterday as well.  I think the way to check out any promo's that Path Tags is promoting is to go to the forums, they usually will state what the promotion is for the month.

Posted · Report post

Well, it's set as "visible" in the public gallery.  I haven't received the tags yet, so I don't know if that makes a difference.  For a preview, it will look like this:

blueprint.jpg

I have another tag coming for GeoWoodstock.  :)

I see a trade in our future...  O0

Posted · Report post

That's an awesome tag HC.  I just got through watching my taped Lost episode from last night. 

Posted · Report post

That's an awesome tag HC.  I just got through watching my taped Lost episode from last night. 

They still make video tapes? What's that?  :)

I just watched my DVR recorded episode Namaste. A nice reveal at the end for who went to see Sayid.

Back on topic sort of, what is the ball park price range to get a new tag spun up. I've been banging some ideas around in my head.

Posted · Report post

Ball park is $99 for 50 tags --  extra for "vanity" tracking codes or special finishes like black nickel.  Extra tags are a bit cheaper per tag.  All of this is on Pathtags.com. 

You can do your own artwork, or get someone else to do it -- there are some HGCS folks that do that or Pathtags.com has some links to approved artists.  I admit I bought the Dharma design off of one of those sites for $25.  I saw it and had to have it!

Posted · Report post

That is a very cool tag, and being Dharma Worthy and having access to time travel, the FTFs will be oh so easy! :o

Posted · Report post

there are some HGCS folks that do that

You mean there is someone other than Texas Dreamweaver here who does it?

Posted · Report post

there are some HGCS folks that do that

You mean there is someone other than Texas Dreamweaver here who does it?

Go to the pathtag forum and there are some wonderful designs.  I think to use them you just have to give them one of the tags.  A small price to pay given the work it takes to design a tag.

Posted · Report post

Look through your collections before ordering "extras" - I have found that both the black nickel and gold finishes wear off after handling.

Posted · Report post

Ball park is $99 for 50 tags --  extra for "vanity" tracking codes or special finishes like black nickel.  Extra tags are a bit cheaper per tag.  All of this is on Pathtags.com. 

You can do your own artwork, or get someone else to do it -- there are some HGCS folks that do that or Pathtags.com has some links to approved artists.  I admit I bought the Dharma design off of one of those sites for $25.  I saw it and had to have it!

What is a 'vanity' tracking code HC?  I still have 300 codes I purchased when I got the 500 minimum (and what is it now--like FIFTY?!?!  :tickedoff: ) to get my coin an icon.  Since I only got 200 coins at the time I still have 300 paid for GC tracking #s.  Will they put those on pathtags now too??

hmmmm