Betty Draper

Hail to Gabbytabby

Muddy Buddies    103

I think Gabbytabby and those down near the Angleton/Lake Jackson area are both going to keep us all busy for awhile.  I couldn't believe that Gabbytabby even put one down in my backyard. 

ATMA    39

She even nearly put one in Cobra98's backyard too. It is disabled now. Woops.

Nice series though. O0

davarle    63

Gabbytabby put so much work into this series.  Not only did she place a gazillion caches out, but she placed each cache out according to places relating to the presidents.  She also has interesting facts about each one.  You did a great job, gabbytabby.  O0 O0

gabbytabby    0

Thanks guys!  I still have a few more to place and a couple that I need to resolve some glitches that PR found so the fun's not over yet.  I've filled some of you in on this already, but for the rest of you, there's a surprise in store for the first cacher/team to get them all once they're all active.  Happy hunting!

georeyna    108

Thanks guys!  I still have a few more to place and a couple that I need to resolve some glitches that PR found so the fun's not over yet.  I've filled some of you in on this already, but for the rest of you, there's a surprise in store for the first cacher/team to get them all once they're all active.  Happy hunting!

You go girl!  Can't wait to start hunting for them!!

Gabbytabby put so much work into this series.  Not only did she place a gazillion caches out, but she placed each cache out according to places relating to the presidents.  She also has interesting facts about each one.  You did a great job, gabbytabby.  O0 O0

What she said.  :)

I think Gabbytabby and those down near the Angleton/Lake Jackson area are both going to keep us all busy for awhile.  I couldn't believe that Gabbytabby even put one down in my backyard

Did she get permission?

I hope you don't have a big, mean dog!

Great job, GT!  O0

When the e-mail went off it was like a Keanu Reeves moment:  "Whoa."  :peace:

If you could arrange a better train schedule that would be nice...that stupid train cost a chance at FTF at President Arthur this morning!!  :police:

Ah well, the price of being a hound...  :P

FamilieRyan    15

I grabbed my first one today (Tyler) and hope to do some more this afternoon.  What a great series.  Lots of hard work -Thanks so much!

gabbytabby    0

I've had so much fun just reading all the logs.  Thank you to everyone who's kept me entertained with these!

Great job, GT!  O0

When the e-mail went off it was like a Keanu Reeves moment:  "Whoa."  :peace:

If you could arrange a better train schedule that would be nice...that stupid train cost a chance at FTF at President Arthur this morning!!  :police:

Ah well, the price of being a hound...  :P

Personally, I'd wait until after work, anyways, but that's just because this place has the absolute most amazing margaritas!  Be forwarned, though, they are STRONG!

Muddy Buddies    103

Kirbydox and I had a great time going after some of the dead presidents.  We met up with Mrs. Davarle and did some of them with her too.  Nice series.  I can't wait to get back out and finish it up. 

Kirbydox    156

Great series, GT!  O0 O0  I had a zillion and one errands to run today but instead I was out with Kathy and Arlene chasing down the dead prez caches. I loved how you tied each one in somehow to the prez. The research and placement must have been a lot of work. I second the motion, "All Hail, GabbyTabby!"

georeyna    108

ALL HAIL, ALL HAIL, ALL HAIL, ALL HAIL, ALL HAIL -- OOPS THAT WAS AN OBAMA AD I WAS JUST WATCHING.

GREAT JOB GABBY TABBY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SERIES!!