ohl hockey guy

FTF Trophy

Congrats to MTCachers on the latest FTFC FTF!  I came in last night to see an email that the trophy had been dropped in the cache, but the cache wasn't published yet.  So I think to myself, "I'll have to check back periodically to see if it's been published".  My notification range for new caches is just 20 miles, so there's a chance this one could be outside of that perimeter (sure enough, it's 21.7 miles away).  Naturally, I forget about it and 4 hours later, I get the notification that MTCachers had retrieved the trophy.  What!  Already?  Are you kidding me?!

On about half of them I don't have a clue!  :crazy2:

Agreed. Pat and I went through twice last night and only got 9 of 15. We did appreciate #11, though. Way to go, MTCachers!

I did'n get the notification until a few hours after it was published but we only got eight of the songs. . oh well closer to home is better anyways.

I got the publication notice pretty quick and went to the cache page. Couldn't get the songs to play and when I went back 10 mins later the cache was disabled. Shortly after that it was enabled again and once again I couldn't get the songs to play. I went to bed !!

Today at work they're playing. I'll have to check it from home again tonight.

Oh even if I would have got the songs to play  ---read above -- ditto on what HC said and I still would have gone to bed  O0

7 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I think HC already found it.

Correct! The cache published on Sunday night, and HC found it around 11am on Monday.

13 hours between publishing and FTF for a pretty straighforward field puzzle/multi.  I was surprised that it lasted that long!  I guess all those hard-core, west-side, FTF-ing Ninjas are too skeered to venture into the eastside hoods.  LOL!

7 hours ago, HoustonControl said:

13 hours between publishing and FTF for a pretty straighforward field puzzle/multi.  I was surprised that it lasted that long!  I guess all those hard-core, west-side, FTF-ing Ninjas are too skeered to venture into the eastside hoods.  LOL!

Where's TexasWriter?

On 2/18/2016 at 10:30 PM, SockPuppet said:

Where's TexasWriter?

I'm doing other caching related things nowadays. I still go out for FTFs here and there, but I've had the FTFC and NTNC trophies before, so nothing very inspiring there for me anymore. And I'm too skeered to venture into the eastside hoods....I stay in the Fourth Ward where I can get my range practice in while caching. :)

• Like 3