New game for Houston cachers - "TBA" is "it"

501 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I highly suggest that you be very nice to me!! >:D:knuppel2:

I have plans when I get that TB and if you are not nice, you WILL BE IT!!

Elisa you're a good sport....you think Mrs. OSC would let me be mean to you?  :)

???

Posted · Report post

Is there a smiley for a pot-stirrer??   OK I need to   :-X  "I had the right to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability" (Tater Salad)

No, no Elvis Rocks, you are doing a good job of helping OSC out.  O0>:D  I drew the line in the sand and they have crossed.  No innocent Mrs. excluded!!

HC, thank OSC for continuing the torturing.  I have a horrible plan for him, (which was for you initially!)  if I ever get the bug.

Chikas UNITE!!!!  :wwf:

Posted · Report post

note to self.....don't get the chika's bad side........repeat...don't get on the chika's bad side....... :-\

I think that's kind of like don't poke the badger...chicka style.

Posted · Report post

You've inspired me - I'll help anyway I can!!!!   :angel:

Posted · Report post

Is there a smiley for a pot-stirrer??   OK I need to   :-X  "I had the right to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability" (Tater Salad)

No, no Elvis Rocks, you are doing a good job of helping OSC out.  O0>:D  I drew the line in the sand and they have crossed.  No innocent Mrs. excluded!!

HC, thank OSC for continuing the torturing.  I have a horrible plan for him, (which was for you initially!)  if I ever get the bug.

Elisa,  I was being nice.  Do you really want to bring the better half of OSC into this?  ??? You really want to declare war on OSC?  :-\ Do you?

Forget Ninjas, Generals, HALO jumps, all that stuff is just silly stuff.  :idiot2:

You're forgetting whose the brains of Team OSC and it ain't me....   

And to think, we had something genuinely nice planned with the bug.  Ask Donna and Kathy, although we made them swear not to say anything but they can vouch for it....  :angel:

Oh well....if war it is, then war it is....  :wwf:  :knuppel2:

Your choice.  Let us know.  :notme:

We'd rather it be peace.  :police:

Posted · Report post

I am still thoroughly enjoying this, but I think the game works better when the TB gets put into caches and logged fairly quickly.  That said, I am glad that he is serving a "higher purpose" this week by drawing GC traffic to Pappy's event.  O0

Posted · Report post

Well, since E of G dragged Mrs. OSC into it (because of me) she has something planned for all to see.  (Nice to have some rhyming in there, huh?)

Posted · Report post

Elisa,  I was being nice.  Do you really want to bring the better half of OSC into this?   ??? You really want to declare war on OSC?  :-\ Do you?

Forget Ninjas, Generals, HALO jumps, all that stuff is just silly stuff.  :idiot2:

You're forgetting whose the brains of Team OSC and it ain't me....   

And to think, we had something genuinely nice planned with the bug.  Ask Donna and Kathy, although we made them swear not to say anything but they can vouch for it....  :angel:

Oh well....if war it is, then war it is....  :wwf:  :knuppel2:

Your choice.  Let us know.   :notme:

We'd rather it be peace.  :police:

You know I can be a very peaceful person!  :angel:

Can't we all just get along?  ::)

Truce.  :)

Posted · Report post

Well, since E of G dragged Mrs. OSC into it (because of me) she has something planned for all to see.  (Nice to have some rhyming in there, huh?)

Awww Sh**

Well I tried.  :(:-[

Posted · Report post

Awww Sh**

Truce accepted.

And...it's not as bad as you think at all....like I said, we're not mean....besides if you think about it, we owe you a whole lot more....  :)

Posted · Report post

Awww Sh**

Truce accepted.

And...it's not as bad as you think at all....like I said, we're not mean....besides if you think about it, we owe you a whole lot more....  :)

Awwwwwww  :smitten:

Posted · Report post

It was all a crazy game to show you how awesome you are! O0

:cheers:

Posted · Report post

I just received the notification that GeoReynozos has the TB.  Aw, who will be next?  This thread was slowing down, but I predict it's gonna' pick up quick.  :)

Posted · Report post

I can think of a few people who are (or should) be quaking in their boots in anticipation of the announcement.  :o

Posted · Report post

Loved your find log for the bug Georeynozos

Posted · Report post

Just got word from Georeynozos and........

HoustonControl is "it".

Please look at the revised TB description which clarifies the game rules.

Posted · Report post

Just got word from Georeynozos and........

HoustonControl is "it".

Please look at the revised TB description which clarifies the game rules.

Shall we start a new thread to track his progress?

Posted · Report post

Just rename this one.

See, Elisa, that wasn't so bad now, was it?  ::)

Posted · Report post

Just rename this one.

You're just glad it wasn't you.  It turns out the Chickas are honorable with their word. 

Posted · Report post

Chickas Rock (and so does Elvis!) Funny log Elisa - wish I could have been there to see the show down at the Gangstah-Ruckers Corral!  Especially the Ninja clean up on aisle 5...and with the pokage of the eye, I'm thinking more like 3 stooges instead of Triple Trouble - did OSC pull the General's ears after that?  Why I oughta........

350px-Healthywealthy.jpg

Posted · Report post

I vote for renaming the thread.  The number of posts on this thread is a potential record breaker.

Posted · Report post

Just rename this one.

You're just glad it wasn't you.  It turns out the Chickas are honorable with their word. 

Let's just say that there were Terms and Conditions upon this transaction at the highest level!

Posted · Report post

Yikes!!!!! She looks scary!!!!

Great...  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :knuppel2:

BTW, I like this 3 stooges picture better.

3Stooges.jpg