New game for Houston cachers - "TBA" is "it"

501 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

OMG, I was in a hurry and that didn't quite come out the way I intended..  ::) oops!

OK, The deposit has been made...the hint was to cubpack 197, if face planting doesn't ring a bell, than does almost losing a $200 pair of sunglasses???  That's where frosty can be found.

That's the one that I DNF'd and I have family in town that I am entertaining.  :'(

Posted · Report post

OMG, I was in a hurry and that didn't quite come out the way I intended..  ::) oops!

OK, The deposit has been made...the hint was to cubpack 197, if face planting doesn't ring a bell, than does almost losing a $200 pair of sunglasses???  That's where frosty can be found.

That's the one that I DNF'd and I have family in town that I am entertaining.  :'(

OK, I have a feeling this is payback from every geocacher that I have ever picked on.  :smack: I thought HC was Fabio not Famous Amos?  :smitten:

Off, off I go, when I go, nobody knows, where I go nobody cares, if I make it, I will take it!

Hey, I made a rhyme!

Posted · Report post

OK, I have a feeling this is payback from every geocacher that I have ever picked on.   :smack: I thought HC was Fabio not Famous Amos?  :smitten:

Off, off I go, when I go, nobody knows, where I go nobody cares, if I make it, I will take it!

Hey, I made a rhyme!

You'd better get there before 5:30AM tomorrow...... :notme:

Posted · Report post

OK, I have a feeling this is payback from every geocacher that I have ever picked on.   :smack: I thought HC was Fabio not Famous Amos?  :smitten:

Hey, I made a rhyme!

And you better not?  :wwf:

Hey, how far out of the Houston Area?  Is Giddings still considered part of Houston?  ???

Posted · Report post

Channelview and Baytown is! :notme:

Posted · Report post

Hey, I made a rhyme!

And you better not?   :wwf:

Hey, how far out of the Houston Area?  Is Giddings still considered part of Houston?  ???

I was asked before and I said "within 45 minutes of downtown".  I guess Gidding is fair game but only if you drive REALLY FAST  >:D:police:

Posted · Report post

Hey, I made a rhyme!

Well I certainly won't be there at 5:30AM, but I am planning on visiting Memorial Park to find a few more on Friday afternoon.  After I check the "spot", I am heading in the direction of GC12PY5 and GC19N4B.  Keep an eye out for the tall guy with the blue super cacher utility belt (and no sunglasses perched on his head this time).

Posted · Report post

Well, 5:30AM came and went...just like it always does....it never fails....5:30AM.....tick tock tick tock....time....

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town

Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but its sinking

And racing around to come up behind you again

The sun is the same in the relative way, but youre older

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time

Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way

The time is gone, the song is over, thought Id something more to say

Home, home again

I like to be here when I can

And when I come home cold and tired

Its good to warm my bones beside the fire

Far away across the field

The tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees

To hear the softly spoken magic spells.

-Pink Floyd  :peace:

Posted · Report post

:notme:

7:20AM

HEY!  LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

I wonder what Mrs. OSC wants to do with it?

He's pretty skittish right now so I think I'll place him next to some friends by my work computer...maybe they can cheer him up?

[House cleaning - attachment deleted by admin]

Posted · Report post

He's pretty skittish right now so I think I'll place him next to some friends by my work computer...maybe they can cheer him up?

I highly suggest that you be very nice to me!! >:D:knuppel2:

I have plans when I get that TB and if you are not nice, you WILL BE IT!!

Posted · Report post

:teasing:

Posted · Report post

Elisa you're a good sport....you think Mrs. OSC would let me be mean to you?  :)

Posted · Report post

Notice the transformation from  :teasing: to  :angel:  You got got OSC thinking twice now Alisa, see how he's backtracking - He says it's Mrs OSC but I can hear his knees knockin' from here!  He'll be nice, but not cuz Mrs. OSC want's him to!  He's not just a pretty face!!

Posted · Report post

Notice the transformation from  :teasing: to  :angel:  You got got OSC thinking twice now Alisa, see how he's backtracking - He says it's Mrs OSC but I can hear his knees knockin' from here!  He'll be nice, but not cuz Mrs. OSC want's him to!  He's not just a pretty face!!

Hey!  No help from the peanut gallery!  ;D

....and you just wait until you're out in the woods trying to find another TT cache and see who helps you out...  :teasing:

Posted · Report post

Is there a smiley for a pot-stirrer??  OK I need to  :-X  "I had the right to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability" (Tater Salad)

Posted · Report post

Is there a smiley for a pot-stirrer??   OK I need to   :-X  "I had the right to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability" (Tater Salad)

:notme:  ...is that backtracking I hear?  ;)

Posted · Report post

Hey OSC is bionic - he heard that reverse "beep beep beep" all the way from over there!!!

I'm out of pocket all weekend, tennis tourny at Coppefield RC, have to mind my p's & q's.

Posted · Report post

Or could it be that we had the Ninja place spycams and bugs at your house and car?  :startled:

Posted · Report post

Ya'll need to push the little red button on his belly before taking the photos.  His face spins around inside his head to show a new face.

Posted · Report post

The bug is going into play tonight.

I will log it after the drop.

Glad to see there is interest in the idea.

TeamThung'sGeoreynozo's persistance can only be thwarted be a unified effort.

I had to reiterate the great words of Cub Pack 197!!! O0

Posted · Report post

Elisa, look really carefully because this is as CLOSE as you'll get to this bug!  >:D

Posted · Report post

NINJA are EVERYWHERE!  They will always get the bug!  (It pays to put one on payroll, Elisa!  :D)

Posted · Report post

Ya'll need to push the little red button on his belly before taking the photos.  His face spins around inside his head to show a new face.

OH I was wondering why he was winking in this picture and had both eyes open in the picture on the TB page