ohl hockey guy

HGCS Race Web Page

270 posts in this topic

The HGCS Travelbug Race has been updated! My Balloon racer caught a wind and flew from the Netherlands to California and is still in the lead. Mrs. Muddy Buddies Cookie racer is in second place and is being held hostage by snakes in Australia. Snakes can be bribed!  >:D >:D

Awesome, thanks for keeping up with it!

Thanks go to OHL Hockey Guy for posting it on his page every week also!!  O0

How are these numbers figured? Rhonda's has 3093.8 miles showing on it for real but it is way down the list with just a few hundred miles on the form. Rhonda should be in 9th place, not 24th.

How are these numbers figured? Rhonda's has 3093.8 miles showing on it for real but it is way down the list with just a few hundred miles on the form. Rhonda should be in 9th place, not 24th.

Not sure what happened - on my computer file it is updated but not on the page I sent to Steve. I'll get it changed for next week. Sorry.  :-[

I am just wondering what is up. I thought maybe it was showing different on some computers than others. Thanks.

I don't know if anyone noticed but the race page was updated this week.  Then when I checked, the same problem cropped up with some racers not being updated.  :what???: Further investigation showed the updated mileage showed up on the Alpha page but not the mileage page. Somehow I mucked it up (do I have talent, or what??!)  :-\  but Steve came through and fixed it all up so everything is hunky dory again.  O0 

Mrs. ATMA's racer shows she is 9th place with over 3000 miles!  O0

I don't know if anyone noticed but the race page was updated this week.  Then when I checked, the same problem cropped up with some racers not being updated.  :what???: Further investigation showed the updated mileage showed up on the Alpha page but not the mileage page. Somehow I mucked it up (do I have talent, or what??!)  :-\  but Steve came through and fixed it all up so everything is hunky dory again.  O0 

Mrs. ATMA's racer shows she is 9th place with over 3000 miles!  O0

Again, thanks Donna for your help.  Thanks to Steve as well.  I appreciate your time out on this very busy project.  :)

Note to all Racers:

Please, please take a moment to update your mileage.  Donna and Steve are really putting in alot of work and it makes it easier when everyone is doing their part and updating the mileage on their own page.

Thanks!!  O0

Again, thanks Donna for your help.  Thanks to Steve as well.  I appreciate your time out on this very busy project.   :)

Note to all Racers:

Please, please take a moment to update your mileage.  Donna and Steve are really putting in alot of work and it makes it easier when everyone is doing their part and updating the mileage on their own page.

Thanks!!  O0

OK, I updated the mileage on my HGCS 2009 Racer : Columbia Geocoin.  It's still zero.... :-\

Again, thanks Donna for your help.  Thanks to Steve as well.  I appreciate your time out on this very busy project.   :)

Note to all Racers:

Thanks!!  O0

OK, I updated the mileage on my HGCS 2009 Racer : Columbia Geocoin.  It's still zero.... :-\

Well atleast you double checked! Thanks for updating your stats tho!!  :)

The race has been updated for this week!  HGCS 2009 Race

Little Miss Gabby Tabby's Elmo has been on the move in Germany and is in fourth place!  O0

Little Miss Gabby Tabby's Elmo has been on the move in Germany and is in fourth place!  O0

Yay!  She gets so excited each time Elmo gets moved.

A fantastic move. It is great seeing them moving.

Yay!  She gets so excited each time Elmo gets moved.

Okay, racers, the page has been updated!  

Real life got in the way for a while but I finally got it in gear and made the updates. Lots of changes and movement (EXCEPT for Houston Control's Columbia Geocoin!  :(  Where is that darn thing???) so go check it out. If there are any errors I apologize, and email me so I can correct it!

Maybe it is lost in the building somewhere and will turn up at the next event...

It could win for the first back to the event site.

Okay, racers, the page has been updated!  

Real life got in the way for a while but I finally got it in gear and made the updates. Lots of changes and movement (EXCEPT for Houston Control's Columbia Geocoin!  :(  Where is that darn thing???) so go check it out. If there are any errors I apologize, and email me so I can correct it!

A big THANK YOU to Donna for updating the HGCS page.  I GREATLY, GREATLY, GREATLY Appreciate it!!  Alot of hard work goes into this and I thank you..  O0  :)

Maybe it is lost in the building somewhere and will turn up at the next event...

It could win for the first back to the event site.

I think someone needs to look in the lining of that briefcase...  :'(

In other news, my Challenger Geocoin that Sky Rookie so kindly moved to Canada for me has now gone missing from a cache.  Note to Self:  Geocoins do NOT make good racers!  :knuppel2:

The race has FINALLY been updated!  Sorry I'm so slow.  :-[  The good news is that in the last month 10 of the racers gained mileage.  :) The bad news is that 9 of the racers are missing (I'm counting HC's racer that never got out of the starting gate event) and I suspect a couple of others are also missing.  :'(    Two more months to gain some mileage before the race ends.  O0

Thanks Donna!!  Only a few more months!! 

Thanks Donna!!  Only a few more months!! 

Better get that event posted pretty soon...... :smitten:

I've been having fun watching both of my racers.  My Mrs. Muddy Buddies' Race For the Cure had an interesting stop for its most recent stop.  It jumped to France from Kuwait, which is interesting in itself, but its last stop in France was one of the 2 caches that we did while were were in France in Oct. 2008.