ohl hockey guy

HGCS Race Web Page

HoustonControl    1,044

DAMN!!  Isn't that interesting that the top 3 caches are all within a few miles of each other?  I wonder how that happened?  :angel:

...and mine is at the top!  I think these racers all have a guardian angel. :angel:

HoustonControl    1,044

I like where yours was left a real life murder mystery puzzle cache.  O0

It's not one of those Sockpuppetish puzzle caches that never gets visited, is it? ???  I don't want my coin to get marooned!  :)

It's not one of those Sockpuppetish puzzle caches that never gets visited, is it? ???  I don't want my coin to get marooned!  :)

Oh well if it is... I guess this was money well spent.  >:D

georeyna    108

Oh well if it is... I guess this was money well spent.  >:D

:D :D :D :D

BenBoosted    0

The logs show that cache gets his a few times a month.  Mostly by people who are tourists in the area for a short time before the fly off somewhere else. :)

georeyna    108

We stated a race at the Love is in the Air Event.  Everyone who attended placed a racer into a tb case and from there the race began.  Check the Love isi in the Air Caching Event.

BenBoosted    0

It looks like HC is still, currently, in the lead.

For any racers that would like their bugs to make a quick 1200 mile trip, I can be bought cheaply...usually cold beer does the trick.  But act soon as my travel requirements for next month send me somewhere else that may or may not be as far away.  ;)

I think OSC's fold-a-bug needs some help.

I think OSC's fold-a-bug needs some help.

<evil laugh>  No, we just spotted everyone a few weeks.  If you look at the bug, it can go places others can't...and we just dropped it this weekend (finally).

Seriously, if it does well, it does well.  We just hope the concept works...

4b8e3e01-0cbe-44b7-80a1-aa4e36a18d53.jpg

I just discovered this bug race.

Are late entries permitted?

Sadly, no.

Although the later you start is a handicap of sorts....Elisa of georeynozos is the one calling the shots, though....

georeyna    108

I just want to let you know that OSC is my geo-lawyer  :tinfoil: and any questions pertaining to my involvement in geocaching should be run through him before reaching me!  LOL!!  Just kidding  ;)

Sorry Thot, and to others, it is too late to begin the game.  The rule was that all racers were to begin at the Love is in the Air Event on February 2, 2008.  There is always next year as well, for the HGCS race that is, but I am sure there is no rule that only one race can be ongoing at one time.  I think another race would be welcomed by all who are involved in the current race or to those who did not get a chance to get involved in this race.