ATMA

A New Potential Cacher Arrives

Well today right after the event for KandRS, Kendra delivered our newest Houston area cacher.

Levi arrived at 5:44pm today, weighed in at 5 lbs. 12 oz. and was 18" at birth.

The photo below is of Levi at about 30 minutes old.

Mom, Baby and Dad are doing great! Mr. and Mrs. ATMA are so proud of all of them.

Thanks goes out to all that came and supported their event today. It was a nice turnout.

Rhonda and I left early so we could make it to the hospital in time.

If anyone has photos of the event, please contact me about getting a copy of them for Rhonda's scrapbook.

[House cleaning - attachment deleted by admin]

That would be pretty neat to have him log that event. Maybe KandRS will bring him.

Congratulations to all of you!  Will the birthday event be too soon for a visit?

That would be pretty neat to have him log that event. Maybe KandRS will bring him.

Congratulations to all of you!  Will the birthday event be too soon for a visit?

Kendra and I were talking about a week ago and she said If all goes well and as planned, Levi's first event would be the Baytown CITO event.  Also, after seeing and holding the precious Snooglet (Conner) yesterday, I thought it would be fun to have a "Baby Camp" Event that is centered around all our mini-sized geocachers!  I was thinking early summer.  What do others think?

Yep, he is a cacher. When we saw him last, he was resting up and ready to go hide his first micro.

[House cleaning - attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome to the world, little Levi!!!  You got a great start, with super your Mom & Dad  and awesome Grandparents!!!   O0

Very Very cute.... I remember Julia and I went caching with the Kendra and Rob a few weeks before they found out about the little one.  :)