Posted · Report post

Look out... They are here!

Trackable PathTags.

Dyfen is the one to see about these.

[House cleaning - attachment deleted by admin]

Posted · Report post

That looks pretty cool.

Posted · Report post

Diana (Dyfen) will have them available for sell right after the KandRS event on Saturday.  She is selling them for $2 each and you can purchase as many as you want on a first come first serve basis.  Diana thought they would be cool to have for the Texas Challenge as this is what stemmed her to create them after last year's event.

Oh by the way, Diana (Dyfen) would tell you about this herself except that with work, going back to school and studying, she doesn't have any time left for her favorite sport. In fact, she made a 99 on her last test which was the highest score of the class.  We are very proud of her.  I has to be very hard to go back to school after you have been out for a while.  I know that I couldn't do it.  ;D  Keep up the great job Diana!  O0

Posted · Report post

Diana (Dyfen) will have them available for sell right after the KandRS event on Saturday.  She is selling them for $2 each and you can purchase as many as you want on a first come first serve basis.  Diana thought they would be cool to have for the Texas Challenge as this is what stemmed her to create them after last year's event.

Oh by the way, Diana (Dyfen) would tell you about this herself except that with work, going back to school and studying, she doesn't have any time left for her favorite sport. In fact, she made a 99 on her last test which was the highest score of the class.   We are very proud of her.  I has to be very hard to go back to school after you have been out for a while.  I know that I couldn't do it.  ;D  Keep up the great job Diana!  O0

Please tell Diana congrats from me. I, too, have started back to school last week and I realize that I am NOT AS PROFICIENT with study habits as I was before. I am getting my RE license.

Posted · Report post

Please tell Diana congrats from me. I, too, have started back to school last week and I realize that I am NOT AS PROFICIENT with study habits as I was before. I am getting my RE license.

Maybe Tx_Secsy can give you some pointers since she's just recently gone through this process. 

Posted · Report post

for those of us...unable to attend that event...whom can we contact to have them mailed to us..via payment by pay pal???

Posted · Report post

for those of us...unable to attend that event...whom can we contact to have them mailed to us..via payment by pay pal???

I would send Diana (Dyfen) a PM from her profile.  We don't have anything to do with this.  I would think there would be shipping cost if done that way.  Maybe if someone else could pick them up for you that is coming to the event.  She will also have them at TDW's Texas Challenge Planning Event as well.

Posted · Report post

CONGRATS DYFEN! Since she's my sis I felt the need to chime in on this one.  :P She has been working really hard. 

That pathtag was a pain let me tell you!  It was a lot of back and forth with pathtags.com just to get it the way it looks.  She worked relentlessly to make that tag look good.  The event sounds fun.  I hope everyone has a good time. 

~Wolf Grrl

BTW-I like the new motto at the top of the HGCS website.  Nicely done!

Posted · Report post

Will the pink flamingos be given away at the Texas Challenge event?  Are the other teams making a path tag? 

I would like to buy more of them, mainly to trade at Geowoodstock.  Send me a PM if your interested in selling more.

Elisa

Posted · Report post

That is a great design.

I(Mr.Thung) had four pink flamingos in the yard until a HOA sent a letter about taking them down.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted · Report post

Life isnt complete without those things on the front lawn. Wonder what the problem is with that HOA anyhow?

Posted · Report post

Will the pink flamingos be given away at the Texas Challenge event?  Are the other teams making a path tag? 

I would like to buy more of them, mainly to trade at Geowoodstock.  Send me a PM if your interested in selling more.

Elisa

No they won't be given away at the Texas Challenge, and yes I still have some for sell.  Just send me a PM as to how many you want.

Dyfen

Posted · Report post

We will take 10-12 of them. Next time we see you, we will pick them up. These things would make great trade items for other PathTags.

Posted · Report post

Will these be for sale at the March Birthday event?  ???

Posted · Report post

Will these be for sale at the March Birthday event?  ???

Please contact Dyfen via PM if you're interested obtaining one of these pathtags.