Four-legged friends

344 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A dog is truly a man's best friend. If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, which is really happy to see you? :D

:D :D :D

Never thought about it that way ;)

:D :D :D

I would suggest you NOT think about it that way!!!  :police: :police: :police:

Good notion. ;)

Because the dog house is always got vacancies....

It's better that the doghouse stays vacant! :D

Posted · Report post

Why be in the dog house when you can run free!

[House cleaning - attachment deleted by admin]

Posted · Report post

Why be in the dog house when you can run free!

Jason those pics are really great!

Posted · Report post

Those are great pics...where'd you take them?

Posted · Report post

Field that's out behind the neighborhood. Some guy and his kids go out there on their motocross bikes. They have a nice little trail cut. I think the development company that owns the land is going to start working on it within the next two years though.

Posted · Report post

That's too bad, that is if the developer is going to do what they do best and raze the land...can't leave anything pure anymore.

Posted · Report post

That's too bad, that is if the developer is going to do what they do best and raze the land...can't leave anything pure anymore.

There was a big wooded area around the corner from my house that I drive by every day -- probably 20-25 acres.  I had eyeballed it as a possible cache location and even went so far as taking a hike in there to see what was there.  It was mostly small saplings, thorns and yaupon, a lot of chinese tallow trees, but a few bigger hardwoods.  I never put a cache there because there is no real good place to park.  Well, they decided to build a seniors-only apartment complex there and the first thing they did was to bulldoze every living twig on the property.  :-\

Now I get to look forward to being stuck behind grandma in her town car going 15 mph when I'm trying to get to work!  :(

Posted · Report post

But on the plus side your wife has a place close to home to stick you when you get to old to care for.  >:D:D

There was a big wooded area around the corner from my house that I drive by every day -- probably 20-25 acres.  I had eyeballed it as a possible cache location and even went so far as taking a hike in there to see what was there.  It was mostly small saplings, thorns and yaupon, a lot of chinese tallow trees, but a few bigger hardwoods.  I never put a cache there because there is no real good place to park.  Well, they decided to build a seniors-only apartment complex there and the first thing they did was to bulldoze every living twig on the property.  :-\

Now I get to look forward to being stuck behind grandma in her town car going 15 mph when I'm trying to get to work!  :(

Posted · Report post

But on the plus side your wife has a place close to home to stick you when you get to old to care for.  >:D:D

According to her that was last week!

Nah, the assisted living place is down the street.  I already have a room reserved there.  I can sit and visit with my wife's 93 year old grandmother, who is a resident.  We'll be able to carry on endless conversations, since neither of us can remember what we said 5 minutes ago! :o

Posted · Report post

Just took these

Posted · Report post

Clean and crisp colors.

Nice photos.

Posted · Report post

Making flowers and ripping it in high gear!

Posted · Report post

:D Priceless  :D

It's like farting, it'll always be funny ;D

Posted · Report post

A dog is truly a man's best friend. If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, which is really happy to see you? :D

ROFLMAO!    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Now that is the real test!

Posted · Report post

Another daily dose of Raine  :coolsmiley:

Posted · Report post

Man that new lense has already paid itself off!

Awesome, awesome, awesome :)

Posted · Report post

Your post-processing is really good too. I like the saturation and DOF.

Posted · Report post

Another daily dose of Raine  :coolsmiley:

One word:  WOW!

Posted · Report post

Well....if you all are posting...then here are some pics of my four legged friend........

Sleeping buddy

Halloween

waiting for me to get home

Hawaii Dog

My buddy

Those are great!  Is he a JR?

Toy fox terrier named Peanut.  I got him for my three kids, but he has made me his master.  3 years old and a blast to have around.  The best breed I have had for training.  He is a hoot!

O0

So... you have been training him??  Can he go to the refrigerator, open it, grab a can of beer and bring it to you??  Hardest part is teaching the dog to close the refrigerator door after grabbing the can, but I'm sure you can train the whole sequence.  I'm waiting for the video.    :) :) 

But, I'm not holding my breath while I wait.  :2funny: :2funny:

Posted · Report post

So... you have been training him??  Can he go to the refrigerator, open it, grab a can of beer and bring it to you??  Hardest part is teaching the dog to close the refrigerator door after grabbing the can, but I'm sure you can train the whole sequence.  I'm waiting for the video.    :) :) 

But, I'm not holding my breath while I wait.  :2funny: :2funny:

The real trick was teaching him not to drink it on his way to giving it to me..... :P

That one's easy.  Don't send him after open cans or bottles and don't teach him how to open them.  :2funny: :2funny:

if you need some inspiration for your training, search youtube for dog fetch beer.  The beer beach dog is great.

Posted · Report post

I just noticed that GeekQualizer (Team4Paw for the newbies) brought his flea back

Posted · Report post

The real trick was teaching him not to drink it on his way to giving it to me..... :P

Maybe you can take some lessons from http://youtube.com/watch?v=teHfyby_veU.  Don't give up too soon the beer comes later.

Wow.  That is so cool.