Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm on a quest any body wanna help me...

119 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just hope that they don't cut off the website after the 250th coin has been awarded.  I am enjoying the game and want to finish, coin or no coin.

Posted · Report post

I just hope that they don't cut off the website after the 250th coin has been awarded.  I am enjoying the game and want to finish, coin or no coin.

Now that's the spirit. BTW I received my coin and a button today. Now these people are really organized.

Posted · Report post

It might not hurt to email them and let them know that you want to continue after the 250 are given out. 

Posted · Report post

Hi Bill,

Yes, we're planning on extending the game out for those who would like to

complete their quest! Thanks for playing!

Posted · Report post

He sounds a bit envious... :)

Not at all envious.  Just disappointed that my lack of recent geocaching didn't pay off.  I have had no problem finding 16 caches that are new to me and which meet the requirements.  It's the 16 day limit that's killing me.  I imagine that the more prolific cachers have faced a problem finding 16 unfounds in their area.

I meant envious of not having a SockPuppet account O0

Posted · Report post

I was all set to post a request for help on the final puzzle.  Had it typed in and everything.  Decided to make one last concerted effort on the puzzle before embarrassing myself in front of my peers, groveling for help.  It paid off and I finally figured it out!  I think I set the record for longest time between logging the final cache and solving the puzzle. :o  I'm getting coin #190!

Posted · Report post

I was all set to post a request for help on the final puzzle.  Had it typed in and everything.  Decided to make one last concerted effort on the puzzle before embarrassing myself in front of my peers, groveling for help.  It paid off and I finally figured it out!  I think I set the record for longest time between logging the final cache and solving the puzzle. :o  I'm getting coin #190!

No there's others longer than you.  Congratulations on getting it done and solved.  The coin is really nice.  You'll love it. 

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Chance Encounter, gsguru8306, zzzwoot, drew8, star_avi8r, ohl hockey guy, and Houston Control for completing the coin quest game!! Houston-area cachers made quite a good showing.

Posted · Report post

My congrats also and also to PEPPER, MEDTEXPLACER, THE HAZELNUTS and MUDDY BUDDIES for their good job

Posted · Report post

I overlooked  TKTREKKER  in completing the COINQUEST game

CONGRATULATIONS go to you too

Posted · Report post

I got mine a couple of days ago, and it's great.  I'll bring mine along to DadJ's event so those who didn't participate can see what they missed out on!

Posted · Report post

I see where LJTXHIKER finished the game and came in 296th place.

CONGRATULATIONS  are still in order, LJ

Still looking for TEAM_J to finish

Posted · Report post

Wow I so impressed with the amount of people from our area that completed the coin quest, South East Texas did a find job. O0  So are we ready for the next game?  I am.

Have a wonderful caching weekend y'all.

Pepper

Posted · Report post

Did the coins stop at 290 or were they extended even further?

I think the coins stopped at 290.  They added 40 more.