Sign in to follow this  
Mrs. Captain Picard

Motorcycles and Tattoos in the Hill Country

I could have sworn I posted a note with the Houston Gang inviting you to my Motorcycles and Tattoos in the Hill Country event this weekend, but I sure can't find it now. 

In any case, the weather's looking to be perfect for a day of riding and caching in the Hill Country, so anyone not otherwise occupied this weekend is welcome to attend the event at Pedernales State Park.  No actual motorcycle is required!

Check out GCQF6G.

Breakfast is being provided Saturday morning, so if you intend to come, an RSVP with the number in your party would be very nice.

I have plans through mid-day Saturday, but I am sorely tempted!  I've always wanted a tattoo but am afraid of needles, so this is a perfect option.

Is there any spare space at established tent sites?  An 8 hour round trip in one day seems a bit much, even for me.

Anyone else up for a roadtrip?

Hey Dave, if you come, we'll squeeze you in!  The riding part of the event happens during the day Saturday.  We'll be heading out around 9, then meeting for supper at Fat Boy Burgers in Johnson City.  After that, those of us camping will head back to the campground.  Sunday will be caching in the park, riding the route you didn't choose the day before, or heading home, your choice.

Email me if you want route maps and written route notes ahead of time.

Julie

Mrs. Captain Picard

Thanks for the offer!  Turns out that there is another biker rally in Galveston this weekend, and we're meeting friends there.  Odd thing is that we're not bikers.  ???