Happy Birthday!!!

508 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday DOVE. 

Haven't seen you guys out in a while.  You and HAWK are missed.

Posted · Report post

:)  :) Happy Birthday DOVE. 

(Poppa MAES sends his love too......)

Posted · Report post

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/move]

MOTEXOUTLAW

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday MOTEXOUTLAW

Ben, your caches are still big draws.  Glad you let a bunch of us adopt them instead of them disappearing.  It would have been a huge loss to the cachers down here.

Posted · Report post

Ha P P Y B Ir Th Dy BEN!

Your caches were some of the first ones I ever did.  Even my caching name was modeled after yours.  Hope you have great birthday.

Posted · Report post

Thanks, for the Birthday Greetings!!!!

Good to hear form all you Houston cachers

Posted · Report post

Uh oh, TDW is 50....  :-X

Have a happy one!

bear

Thank you, Barry --- although technically it is not until tomorrow and I really don't want to rush things.

Posted · Report post

Okay!  Happy 49.9999th birthday.   ;D

Uh oh, TDW is 50....  :-X

Have a happy one!

bear

Thank you, Barry --- although technically it is not until tomorrow and I really don't want to rush things.

Posted · Report post

Happy BDay Gary...don't worry about rushing it it's just another day that comes and go. I know I'm celebrating my 2nd anniversary of my 50th this year

Barry

Posted · Report post

I'll wait and sing tomorrow, gotta get rested up  :)

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday...

La la la la....

Just kidding, you won't get me to sing.

Posted · Report post

Looks like TDW is turning 50 tomorrow.  Looks like you can now get mature rates at hotels. :D

Lots of Birthdays in April.  I see Mr MB has one next week.

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday Geezer... oops... did I say Geezer..? I'm so sorry I meant to say Happy Birthday Gary!. You know Geezer and Gary are so close that sometimes you can't help but mistake the two... stupid keyboard...

>:D:angel:  O0

Posted · Report post

Some hotels have a rate called a mature rate.  You just have to be over fifty.

Posted · Report post

Hey!  You're as young as you feel.  (but don't let Mondays count)

Well we sure do qualify for that. Next time, we are asking for our discount even though most people consider us immature...

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the birthday wishes.  I will go ahead and succumb to turning 50.  But you see 50 isn't really that old ... let me tell you about my great-grandfather.  Although most of you will find this hard to believe (since you only have my word for it), my great-grandfather, French Glascock, lived to be 102 (so I am not halfway to dead...yet).

Up until he was 97-98, "Big Daddy" (sounds like some sorta gangsta) played "42" daily.  When every player laid down their first domino, he could turn to each player and tell them the rest of the dominos in their hands.  I display this talent with my ability to solve mtp puzzles..wish it would translate to brightfish puzzles.

On his 99th birthday, we caught Big Daddy on the roof of his garage sweeping leaves.  In order for him to get there,  he had climbed a ladder onto the house.  He then managed to cross to th garage on a branch of a tree.  Big Daddy had been declared legally blind 7-8 years before this incident.  So now you know how I keep finding caches when I cannot find my hand in front of my face.

And one final story, when Big Daddy was 100 years old.  One Saturday morning, he told my mother the story of "courtin" great-grandma.  At 7pm, about 9 hours later, my mom asked him to tell the same story to the rest of the family.  Without any hesitation at all, he turned to my mom and said, "I done told you that story once already today, what's wrong with you are you getting senile?"

Mmmmm, I guess being a smart-aleck runs in the family.)  Thank you all for your birthday wishes and thoughts.  Now get back out there and start finding caches!!!

Posted · Report post

smiley-happybirthdayshh.gif

HAPPY 50TH TDW!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

[glow=red,2,300]Happy Five-Oh, TDW!  I hope you have a good 'un[/glow]

O0