Happy Birthday!!!

508 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A big Happy Birthday to you.  Look forward to seeing ya on Saturday at the event.  May you have many more geocaching blessings.

Elisa

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday from Mynda and Me! :)

BTW- WOW! I had no idea you were near that milestone. You certainly don't look your age and you act 25 years younger! O0

Posted · Report post

..........his computer being down.  

Oh that would be horrible  :'( :-\ :(

Posted · Report post

Hey Buddy!  A BIG Happy Birthday. 

Mmmm, let's see 70 years ago to day (Jan 29, 1937) I think that Don's uncle was inventing the wheel.  He was just upholding his Cro-Magnon heritage since Don's grandfather is credited with discovering fire.  For those of you who aren't aware, Don himself is credited with domesticating the first Brontosaurus and raising them for their hide and meat.  Of course, we all know, Don's son is the famous Neaderthal face on the Geico commercials.

What?  Am I making this up?  Of course not!  Just ask Don.  His birthday is ANCIENT HISTORY!  O0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TwoDogKnight!

:D :D :D :D

Posted · Report post

WOW!!! 

Thank you, thank you all.  I had a most enjoyable day but the better day is today reading all your birthday wishes.  I do not think that it is geocaching that is keeping me young.  I think it is the people in geocaching that I am associating with. 

Again, thank you,

Don

Posted · Report post

WOW!!! 

Thank you, thank you all.  I had a most enjoyable day but the better day is today reading all your birthday wishes.  I do not think that it is geocaching that is keeping me young.  I think it is the people in geocaching that I am associating with. 

Again, thank you,

Don

That dancing mouse is hillarious doin the "i found it dance!"  :D :D :D

Posted · Report post

Happy birthday OHG hope you had a great one.  ;D ;D ;D

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I had a great day caching. I managed to get 60 today.  :D

Posted · Report post

I was going to try to double my age but I ran out of time. It took me almost as long to log them as to find them... well ok not almost but it seemed like it.

Posted · Report post

I was going to try to double my age but I ran out of time. It took me almost as long to log them as to find them... well ok not almost but it seemed like it.

Happy Birthday, i hope you have many, many more.  I was caching today too.  I wanted to do half my age but ran out of time.  Did only 22, but I can accept that as half my age.  :D

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I had a great day caching. I managed to get 60 today.  :D

Well nothing anyone can say can top that...but Best wishes and Happy Birthday anyway.  Way to go.

Posted · Report post

Someday when I grow up I hope I can do 60 in a day. Way to go.

O0 O0 O0

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday OHG!! Sixty caches in one day is amazing!! O0

Posted · Report post

:) Happy Birthday and thanks for putting a few of our caches on your caching bash.... ;)

(We thought that 15 in one day was a pretty big deal...you made 4 times that!!!)

Posted · Report post

60 caches in a day is very impressive.  How long did it take you?  (ie. when did you start and end for the day?)

Posted · Report post

My first cache was found at about 8:30 AM and the last at 4:45 PM.

Posted · Report post

My first cache was found at about 8:30 AM and the last at 4:45 PM.

Wow, didn't even have to do night caching.  You must have not had kids with you and hit virgin territory for you with high density and had a lot of park and grabs.  I know that we'd have to go out of town somewhere to be able to do anywhere near that in a day.  There just isn't cache density anywhere in Houston for us to get that many in a day.  I think that ATMA can now officially welcome you into the power caching club.