Muddy Buddies

Thanksgiving Geocache Style

The Muddy Buddies and Tx_Secsy are hosting a geocaching/terracaching event on Sun. Nov. 13 at Bear Creek Pioneers Park (formerly Bear Creek Park) at Pavilion #5.  The GC number is GCQTDD. The terracaching number is TC7DF.  Please spread the word and we hope to see everyone there.  On Terracaching it's listed as Thanksgiving Terracache Style. 

The Muddy Buddies and Tx_Secsy are hosting a geocaching/terracaching event on Sun. Nov. 13 at Bear Creek Pioneers Park (formerly Bear Creek Park) at Pavilion #5.  The GC number is GCQTDD. The terracaching number is TC7DF.  Please spread the word and we hope to see everyone there.  On Terracaching it's listed as Thanksgiving Terracache Style. 

Hey, maybe I can get reffing assignments for the BC fields.  That way I can be there while not being there... or something...  On the other hand, I know it would scare too many cachers away to see me running around in my ref shorts.  :-[

Team Tulip with be there with 2, perhaps 3 of us.  We need to decide if one of our Tulip dogs will be there (we will bring the more social of the two).

Any restrictions on canine cachers in the group or the park???

Team Tulip with be there with 2, perhaps 3 of us.  We need to decide if one of our Tulip dogs will be there (we will bring the more social of the two).

Any restrictions on canine cachers in the group or the park???

I'd like to know too for Cujo and Winston....

I think that pets have to be on leashes. On the cache page there's a link for the pet restrictions of the park.

Sounds like fun..  i have one silly question  what time on the 13th???

It starts at 2:00. The GC number is GCQTDD. To find it you need to go to www.geocaching.com then "seek and find caches" (I think thats the place) down at the bottom it will say search for a waypoint number and put in the letters GCQTDD....that'll take you to the cache page with all the information.

It WILL be fun....hope to see you there! And welcome to HCGS!

Is this the proper place to sign up???

There will be 3 of us, 2 of which already have a "Find" on our record. :D

Also Mrs.Freebee( that sounds bad) wants to know what to bring for a dish???

Is there a list other than this one??

Freebee

Mrs Freebee Melony

TPB, thanks for posting a recap.  I'm not really worried about food.  Have you ever been to a geocaching event that you went hungry?  Hopefully, though everyone will start posting what they are bringing so we don't have a lot of duplicates and for those still trying to figure out what to bring it will make it easier on them. 

It is with much regret that I admit I will be missing this event.  I had planned to bring the entire Royal family as well as a pot of the Queen's Magestic Baked Beans.  Unfortunately, a conflict has come up and I cannot miss the ursurping event. 

</regret>

We can add 2 more to my 1. I am dragging my teenage children with me. I think it is going to be an absolute blast and I am super excited about it. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing old friends. I am also excited about geo-poker, gonna be a first for me!!  O0

gsguru

Anyone excited about this event? Seems like there is going to be a ton of people attending...

I'm soooooo FREAKIN' EXCITED!.... :angel: ZL UNATL-QBJAVRF UNIR FHPXRQ HC VAGB ZL OBQL PNIVGL!!!  ;D

The tx_secsy clan is VERY excited, can't wait to see everyone! It should be lots of fun! O0

BTW...we have door prizes...for kids as well ....so we're hoping for them to enjoy the get together. :)

I was at the event, if somewhat briefly.  I know some of you may have even seen me!  Question: I went to log the event on TC.com, but didn't have the confirmation code.  Could somebody tell me what it is?

For those needing the code for the event, just email me (or PM me) and I'll send it to you.  It was on an event page at the check-in table, but the table was so full of other stuff that it tended to get hidden.  I do want everyone to be able to log the terracache that wants to that was at the event. 

For those that have posted in the forum for the code, I've been emailing them with the code.