TRAVELING GNOME  had 5 FTFs also

GEOREYNOZOS  located 4 FTFs

WOWIEANN  had 4 FTFs also

LOVE2FLY  also had 4 FTFs for the month

TEXAS DREAMWEAVER  came in with 4 FTFs also

BILLY H.  reported 3 FTFs

GRANGERFAM  logged 3 FTFs also

Logging in two or less FTFs were 

HOUSTONCONTROL (including one that had not been found for 41 days);  TEAMPANTS;  WTT=B2;  THE POPETEERS;  OHL HOCKEY GUY;  AW51801;  WORLD TRAVEL'EN;  CABRAPATROL1;  EBandM;  PIMAN314;  GGMORTON;  ZEPHYR01;  FIVE SECRETHUNTERS;  MEDTEXPLACER;  MAGGIEB;  TEAM TROGLODYTE;  PAPPYS POSSE;  JOYROSE;  PEPPER;  SSP;  SUPERDAVE626;  911LADY;  SHARPBIKER  and  TXSWEETIE

Logging their FIRST FTF were

LUMPY_THE_GREAT;  THE HARDINGS;  THE GREAT FINDERS;  IXRAYU22;  PROTHOS;  GLIMMERMORE;  DALESYK;  TUGBOAT51;  ELLISBE  and  TEAM GEOGRYPH

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the stats Parkerplus.  That's a lot of caches.  My wonder I can't keep up with the caches in the Houston area.

Posted · Report post

Only 102 new caches was placed during the month of July probably due the heat we are having.  But anyway, here are the FTF numbers

Looks like MUDDY BUDDIES was the busiest cacher reporting 10 FTFs for the month of July

ONESTEPCLOSER  was able to be FTF on 6 caches for the month

THOT  located five caches with a blank log for the month

PARKERPLUS some how was able to be FTF on five caches for the month

Logging four FTFs for the month were  OHL HOCKEY GUY;  MAES;  TEXAS DREAMWEAVER;  GEOREYNOZOS  and  FLYING LEAD

Reporting three FTFs  were  SKAMMER;  SHARPBIKER;  THE POPETEERS;  and    WTT-B2

Logging one or two FTFs were  HARDINGS;  MUNKIEBREAD;  FULL HOUSE5;  WOWIEANN;  PROTOMAN21;  WHIPPETTX;  THEGREATFINDERS;  RED EYE REBELS;  OLDDON;  GRANGERFAM;  PAPPYS POSSE;  FIVESECRETHUNTERS;  ELLISBE;  DRAGON HUNTER221;  MANOAHMAN;    SARGE2002;    COPPERFIELDROSE;  WORLD TRAVEL'EN;  CACHED CZECHS;  MIKE GOLFJ3;  JOYROSE;  BILLY H.;  MEDTEXPLACER;  AW51801;  FROSTYS;  MAGGIEB;  CHICK2&KIMBA;  EBandM;  KINGWOODGEO;  JAGSTER;  RUBEN SANTELLANA;  TEXAS GNOME;  COBRAPATROL1;  and  JARIHEND

Logging in their FIRST  FTF were  ALL4JC;  PRETEEN-TITAN;  PLUSONE;  DRAGON HUNTER223;  DRAGON HUNTER221;  DOANNA (found 3 FTF total);  KOKOPELLITOKI;  and  PAPAMUG

Stay cool

Posted · Report post

Wow, thanks for the info ParkerPlus O0

Dragonhunter221

Posted · Report post

Only 120 new caches was placed during the month of August probably due the heat we are having.  But anyway, here are the FTF numbers

Looks like ONESTEPCLOSER was the busiest cacher reporting 7 FTFs for the month of August

JARIHEND;  MAES;  and  OHL HOCKEY GUY  was able to be FTF on 6 caches each for the month

Logging in five FTFs for the month were  PEPPER;  TEXAS DREAMWEAVER  and  SHARPBIKER

Reporting four FTFs  were  TUGBOAT51;  PARKERPLUS;  MAN OF STEEL   and   GARGOODUS

Coming in with three FTFs were   MAGGIEB;   WTT-B2;   ATMA;   CACHED CZECHS;   JOYROSE;   MANGUM FORCE;   TROGLODYTE;   GLIMMERMORE  and  FLYING LEAD

Logging two or less FTFs were   FULLHOUSE5;   PLUSONE;   IXQAYU22;   TEAM MAY;   TRAVELING GNOME;   JFBBBB;    PROTHOS;   WOWIEANN;   SKAMMER;   TX4GOOD;   NOV64;   TEAM TULIP;  CAREYJ;   GRANGERFAM;   GEOREYNOZOS;   GGMORTON;   BUZZARDB;   DRAGONHUNTER221;   KANDRS;   WHIPPETTX;   and   PROTOMAN21

This also include  COPPERFIELD ROSE who scored two FTFs outside the 50 mile range set up by GC.

GAMESAFOOT came in from Europe and scored a FTF also

Logging in their FIRST   FTF  were SUPERKEV;   MAN of STEEL;   JTBROGAN;   GARGOODUS;   TEAMCULL;   ENPTN   and   TEAM GEOTOR.   

TSPAGENT  and  ENPTN   each caught their FIRST FTF plus scoring FTFs on two other caches

Stay cool

Posted · Report post

Yes indeed I was skunked for the month of August. :(

We'll get 'em in September won't we? 

Posted · Report post

:police:

Ahem...... Copperfield Rose did have 2 FTF in August.

Nice to have you join us here!  O0

Posted · Report post

Yes indeed I was skunked for the month of August. :(

We'll get 'em in September won't we? 

We've started to wonder how many, if any, we would be able to get if we lived in the same hotbed south of I-10...also, if RER were still around going for them if we'd have any where we are now...

..at least it's all in fun!

Posted · Report post

Just gotta report a FTF historical version. 

At 2Pm on 9/18/66, E of MAES was blessed by M of Maes by saying "I Do".

Best cache he ever found in 40 years.

Posted · Report post

Congratulations on that find.  It's a one of a kind.  You can see by the quantity of years that the quality has to be good.  Enjoy the celebration today and for the rest of your lifes. 

Posted · Report post

Congratulations MAES!  Enjoy this special day and a remarkable 40 year milestone.  I hope that I am as blessed (I think I am...)  :angel:

Posted · Report post

Congratulations MASE to the both of you. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cant beat that FTF. :) :) :):angel:

Posted · Report post

Just got to report that at 2pm 9/18/06, 40 years later, I was blessed finding one of your caches.

Hey congrats on the long life together, something that unfortunately, is becoming rarer and rarer in our society.  You are to be saluted.

Posted · Report post

Way to go MAES on the find. Now arent you glad you decided to go try for the find?

Congratulations on the 40 years from ATMA. O0

Posted · Report post

COPPERFIELD ROSE  -  Your note has been noted and has been noted on the list for August.  I hope you will note this note as noted.

Posted · Report post

Congrats to MAES, what better FTF could you ask.    :angel: :angel:

Dragonhunter221

Posted · Report post

Got the numbers now, out of some 90 caches placed during the month

MAN OF STEEL73  had the most FTF's for the month finding 10 of them

ONESTEPCLOSER  came up with seven FTF's

FLYING LEAD  had a good time logging 6 FTF's

MAES  was out there finding 6 FTF's

TXSWEETIE  logged in 6 FTF's also

JARIHEND  came in with 5 FTF finds

MUDDY BUDDIES  reported 5 FTF's for the month

COPPERFIELD ROSE  had 4 FTF's

Logging THREE FTF's  were  PROTOMAN21;  PARKERPLUS;  PLUSONE;  MAGGIEB;  NOV64; 

Catching one or two FTF's were  SHARPBIKER;  TEAM TROGLODYTE;  WTT-B2;    MEDTEXPLACER;  GLIMMERMORE;  LUMPY_THE_GREAT;  THE POPETEERS;  ENPTN;  KINGWOOD PATHFINDERS;  TEXAS DREAMWEAVER;  SSP;  TX_SECSY;  OHL HOCKEY GUY;  GEOREYNOZOS;  CACHED CZECHS;  TRAVELIN GROME;  PAPPY'S POSSE;  SONORAQB2006;  DRAGON HUNTERS223 and 221

Catching their First FTF were  JETLINK;  RICH & LOLA;  DINKY410;  FLOYDMEPIT;  and  BRINK143;  PUZZLE_SEEKER_2000;  and  NCTRNLRDHD

Posted · Report post

Only 99 new caches was placed during the month of OCTOBER (thank goodness it was a little cooler).  But anyway, here are the FTF numbers

Looks like ONESTEPCLOSER again was the busiest cacher reporting 10 FTFs for the month of October

MANOFSTEEL73 was close behind with  9 FTFs for the month

Next was JARIHEND with 8 FTFs  plus a couple of FTFs just outside of Corpus Christi during the month

TXSWEETIE was able to log in 7 FTFs for the month

FIVESECTETHUNTERS   was able to be FTF on 6 caches for the month

Logging in four FTFs for the month were  GRANGERFAM;  GEEK-QUALIZER   and   DAPPLECO

Coming in with three FTFs was STCYMCC

Logging two or less FTFs were   the MUDDY BUDDIES;   TEAM BLACKLIST;   PARKERPLUS;   PLUSONE;   BILLY H;   THOJO;   THE POPETEERS;   WTT-B2;   OLIVE OYL;   CPADGETT13;   MAGGIEB;   TEAMPANTS;   NOV64;   COWGIRL_WHAT;   CARNOUSTIE;   KOSAT64;   EBandM;   DAKOTA;   TX_SECSY and JEFF;   MAES;   HARDINGS;   A46ER;   GEOREYNOZOS;   DOANNA;   CLAYJ;   TEXAS NATIVE;   PIMAN314;   PAPPY'SPOSSE;   BIG STEVES CREW;   TEAM GEOGRYPH   and   THEMELMAN

A46ER came in from New York and scored a FTF also

Logging in their FIRST   FTF   were  TEAM BLACKLIST;   STCYMCC;   and   CARNOUSTIE   

CPADGETT13  and   DAPPLECO   each caught their FIRST FTF plus scoring FTFs on other caches

Keep cool or warm - whatever fits

Posted · Report post

JARIHEND, your FTFs down around Corpus Christi noted.  Good job

Posted · Report post

Got the numbers now, out of some 74 caches placed during the month.  I guess things are cooling down -weather, school, Christmas

MAN OF STEEL73  and  ONESTEPCLOSER  tied for the most FTF's for the month finding six of them each

PAPPY'SPOSSE  came up with five FTF's

TEXAS DREAMWEAVER  had a good time logging 4 FTF's

Logging THREE FTF's  were  WTT-B2;  TXSWEETIE;  EBandM;  LJTXHIKER;  HOUSTONCONTROL;  and  JARIHEND

Catching one or two FTF's were  RICH & LOLA;  NOV64;  GEOREYNOZOS;  OHL HOCKEY GUY;  JET LINK;  DONNA;  BILLY H.;  THE HAZELNUTS;  MAES;  CPADGET13;  DRAGONHUNTER221;  DRAGONHUNTER223;  FULL HOUSEFIVE;  TRAVIS TX;  KINGWOOD PATHFINDERS;  MEDTEXPLACER;  TXPAPA5;  GRANGERFAM;  TEAM TROGLODYTE;  and  TX4GOOD

Catching their First FTF were  DISCUSS2K;  TXTOURESOL;  GLOWORM45  and  TEXAS1