Sign in to follow this  
Red Eye Rebels

Impromptu Event this weekend

We've met some strange geocahers but never a geocacher that was a stranger. ;D SETX has the friendliest cachers around and anyone who has taken the time to come to an event knows what I say is true. It's always good to get together. O0

Until the next time

Jim & Deb

We had a GREAT time!!  We're so glad we decided, even if last minute, to come up.  It was wonderful meeting new cachers and seeing our existing (for lack of a better word and not wanting to call you "old") friends.  Glad to see Sam, missed Fran (saw Fran on Sunday pm though and she's so much better than the last time we saw her). 

Thanks so much for putting the event together...loved caching with the little ones. Nicholas you did a great job leading!

See you all next time!

Team_J  ;DO0

Anyone that hasn't logged these 3 travel bugs can do so:

Snoogans Bug (446222)

Cujo the Cache Monster (457186)

Winston the Geocaching Event "Hund" (423482)

This next one should not be logged unless you have met Mynda at one of the 3 previous events she has attended:

The Snoogstress (423851)

Great to see everyone. I wish I could of stayed longer but I guess I was feeling guilty. RER and FSH ordered some perfect too.

This event was a blast, had a lot of good laughs  O0 so glad I made time to be there.

I have someone's small pillow and their bag of cigarettes. The pillow is in my car, and I placed the cigarettes in an unapproved 5/5 rated cache >:D:D

This event was a blast, had a lot of good laughs  O0 so glad I made time to be there.

I have someone's small pillow and their bag of cigarettes. The pillow is in my car, and I placed the cigarettes in an unapproved 5/5 rated cache >:D:D

I wondered where I left my cigs, and pillow well I barrowed it from my husbands hammock.  I'll get it from ya one day.

Pepper

I was tryin to upload my pictures to add to the gallery....but I guess my camera settings are too high....anything I can do about this?

I need to reset it for this weekend....remind me...! :(

You could probably use a photo editor to reduce the image size, but then it depends what you were taking them at.  Give it a shot and try a couple different sizes until you find the smalllest one with the best resolution.  We would love to see those pictures if you can work it out.

I was tryin to upload my pictures to add to the gallery....but I guess my camera settings are too high....anything I can do about this?

You could probably use a photo editor to reduce the image size, but then it depends what you were taking them at.  Give it a shot and try a couple different sizes until you find the smalllest one with the best resolution.  We would love to see those pictures if you can work it out.

Adobe Photoshop (if you have it) is great to resize or change the file.  The pics I took for Impromptu were at a higher rez and I opened them in photoshop, saves as a jpeg at medium quality and they posted just fine. 

Also AP is great for treating or effecting pics that are marginal or if you want to enhance the color, saturation or image selection.

O0

Thanks I'll try Adobe....I have that  O0!

Adobe Photoshop (if you have it) is great to resize or change the file.  The pics I took for Impromptu were at a higher rez and I opened them in photoshop, saves as a jpeg at medium quality and they posted just fine. 

Also AP is great for treating or effecting pics that are marginal or if you want to enhance the color, saturation or image selection.

O0

I prefer ACDSee for this task, since you can resize all of them in one step.  Free demo available.

I really would liked to have made it out Saturday, but it just wasn't in the cards.  I was just getting off of night shifts and had to get my beauty sleep, it was a long way over there, and (my favorite) I was otherwise occupied for a while Saturday afternoon...

[move]TEXAS LONGHORNS 45, ou 12[/move]

YAAAHHHHOOOOOIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Seriously, I'm sorry I missed the party and look forward to seeing all of you at the next event.

HC.

I'm Reinassiance bound!  The party is ON!!!

See ya'll soon good folk and have a GREAT time on the loop.  I'll catch the loop when it's 50 degrees outside with my husband.

Pepper