ohl hockey guy

Longest since last find

1,355 posts in this topic

After thinking about SockPuppet's question, I decided to see how many caches within 50 miles of downtown Fredericksburg exist that have been unfound for at least two years, and came up with a grand total of four (or five if you count one that's currently disabled).  Keeping up with that group shouldn't be a huge challenge.

Edited by Team Troglodyte

Might have to spread the perimeter a bit, Gary. But then the GC search function gets erratic when you go out too far.

If I keep doing the Houston area list, I might have to limit it to caches unfound for over 3 years, or something like that. There would only be 9 caches on that list.

Time to let it die, FredericksburgControl.  Someone over here can take it over.  Three years from now, you will become an even bigger legend, like Team whathisname is.  :2funny:  (In Baytown, we eat our dead).

Edited by Baytown Bert

Found this one today.

• Scenic Geolocation GC226TM - was last found on 12/8/12 by L Clan.

I can't believe that one is still there.   LOL.  

Found

GC2NB7R Survey Marker

GC2N6MC Night Time Ninja Aptitude #5 

GC2JHXA Night Time Ninja Aptitude #4

today.

GC2JHXA was not officially on the list, since there was a claim by baseball_swag on 10/19/2014 but I found no proof of this find. The log was soaking wet however, so I may be wrong on that one. Regardless, I found it today  :fist-pump:

post-1761-0-84996800-1421016777_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-03894100-1421016823_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-04181300-1421016917_thumb.jp

Edited by Dhaulaghiri

Another DNF for me today.

• Chasing a Night Time Ninja GC2TJF4 - was last found on 9/8/12 by TAZ427 and TeamPoliceBike36.
I did better than this guy.

You, Sir, are the LSLF-list zerstorer! Keep up the good work!

CANINE QUEEN likes this

Is anybody working on the puzzle for Blood Sport GC2MEAR ?

I was in the location of the final and decided to look to see if it was there since I knew it was on the list.  No such luck.  If someone is close to working it out I can replace it since the owner looks to have dropped out a few years ago.  Otherwise, I can post a NA.

I was in the location of the final and decided to look to see if it was there since I knew it was on the list.  No such luck.  If someone is close to working it out I can replace it since the owner looks to have dropped out a few years ago.  Otherwise, I can post a NA.

I already found it.

Edited by SockPuppet

I wasn't until you posted this.  I thought I came up with a solution, but there is another cache very close to my solution.  Are you willing to confirm or deny my solution if I PM you?

http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC2M8RX_does-your-chain-hang-low?guid=eb889d0c-fa52-4c42-b062-b01ac2baed41 GC2M8RX- Does Your Chain Hang Low is now off the list after 3 years, 6 months, 24 days! Mudfrog and I met this morning and started our adventure to find this one. 2 1/2 well spent hours!

Edited by RRM10
KeyResults and GASTX like this