MILESTONES

4,139 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Congrats go out to Nov64 on her 200th find and her first FTF...all in one week! O0

Posted · Report post

:)Yee Haw my pals ATMA hit #800!!!!! :)

They did this one:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=8cb801fe-6f2b-429e-91fb-4b093e4cc242

Also Jerihend hit #800 today at CCCC by CobraPatrol1. 

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gcveej&Submit6=Find

He beat us to the FTF (what new).

Congrats all!

Kind of weird how I ended up being with both teams while they hit #800 milestone. O0

Pepper

Posted · Report post

I made it to 200. I know it's not much compared to some people, but it's hard to get many without a car. My goal is to double this by the end of the year.  :)

Posted · Report post

Good going! O0

Posted · Report post

I made it to 200. I know it's not much compared to some people, but it's hard to get many without a car. My goal is to double this by the end of the year.   :)

Congratulations on hitting 200.  We'll help you bump up your numbers when you come home in May.  Can't wait for you to get home. 

Posted · Report post

I made it to 200. I know it's not much compared to some people, but it's hard to get many without a car. My goal is to double this by the end of the year.  :)

Congratulations on hitting 200.  We'll help you bump up your numbers when you come home in May.  Can't wait for you to get home. 

I think the new milestone should result in a new car O0

Posted · Report post

I made it to 200. I know it's not much compared to some people, but it's hard to get many without a car. My goal is to double this by the end of the year.   :)

I think the new milestone should result in a new car O0

Hey, Sockpuppet, are you buying?

Posted · Report post

Congrats Munkiebread, good job!!!  You surely could pick up quite a few in just a couple days with your folks, as long as you don't mind caching till daylight.....  ;)

Posted · Report post

Looks like ole MedTexPlacer has completed a very long term goal of passing geowyz in total finds with 1250! O0

Posted · Report post

Congrats mtp, guess I'll have to go out and get some now too.......it feels good to get your goal huh?  Good job O0

Posted · Report post

Looks like ole MedTexPlacer has completed a very long term goal of passing geowyz in total finds with 1250! O0

Who is next on your goal list?    O0

Posted · Report post

Who is next on your goal list?    O0

Looks like I am less than 100 away from passing the Dreamcachers.

Posted · Report post

Congrats MTP/SP, or whomever you are today. Good Job O0

Hey, I'm only 20 away from reaching 50 event caches and 24 away from catching Snoogans at 54. Thats got to account for something right...  ;D

Posted · Report post

Actually I told geowyz 3 years ago that I would eventually pass him as I was doing 2 caches to his 1 but that was awhile ago.  He has really slowed down on the GC front.

Posted · Report post

Hey, I'm only 20 away from reaching 50 event caches and 24 away from catching Snoogans at 54. Thats got to account for something right...  ;D

That's amazing.  A lot of events......partying....a few caches thrown in for good measure.

Posted · Report post

Congrats MTP/SP, or whomever you are today. Good Job O0

It's hard to believe that there's even been that many events.  It just goes to show that us Southeast Texas Geocachers really enjoy getting together and enjoying each other's company.  I love events.  Keep them coming.  When's the next local one? 

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Munkiebread for finding her 300th cache today.  We got to find it with her.  The cache that we found for her 300th was my favorite cache in College Station so far.  It was called Hidden Deck (GCT570).  It was a very unique hide.  Very cool. 

Posted · Report post

Way to go Munkiebread. That is impressive. We hear the caches up that way are pretty neat too.

Posted · Report post

I never said congrats to mtp for 1200....SORRY I missed that!

Congrats to Munkeybread!

Congrats to ATMA on 1200!

Posted · Report post

I never said congrats to mtp for 1200....SORRY I missed that!

Congrats to Munkeybread!

Congrats to ATMA on 1200!

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you at 1300 ::) Just kidding.