MILESTONES

4,140 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

WAY TO GO JOHN, You're on fire catching all the caches in Alvin, Lake Jackson, Baybrook, SE Harris County

CONGRATULATIONS

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Team Troglodyte for reaching their 2000th cache just before the 2005 year ended. 

Posted · Report post

Congrats TEAM TROGLODYTE.....can't wait for the spring event/breakfast this year.  Good job, I hope to see you then.

Posted · Report post

I was looking back at some of my old stats and I came across these numbers...

My wife has done 7 caches with me. :)

My 3 y/o son has done 51. :D

My almost 6 y/o daughter has done 56. O0

By the time they, the kids, are old enough to have accounts of their own who knows how many finds they will have.

Posted · Report post

Zzzwoot has hit the 500 mark.  ;D

I emailed zzzwoot and congratulated her on hitting the big 5-0-0.  I also encouraged her to grab her NASA buddies down there and come on the Four Cache Loop on the 22nd.  You need to come too, OHL, and bring the rest of the rocket scientist gang!

Posted · Report post

Now that MUDDY BUDDIES have passed the 1900 mark (CONGRATULATION by the way) are we going to have a special cache for them for their 2000th find?  Not many days left to come up with one.  Maybe another event somewhere (to celebrate the TROGLODYTE's 2000th, and PEPPER's 3000th also)  Any ideas?

Posted · Report post

mtp, I'll give you my coordinates and we can create a multi with a 150 mile leg. Maybe the final can be in their backyard or something.

Posted · Report post

I think that we are already worn out after doing the MTP1K series (including the one that we placed).  I think we would rather have an event celebration for the 2K cache. 

Posted · Report post

"The schooner USS MuddyBuddy set sail from the top of Mt. Everest toward a spot 126.335 leagues below the point were the International Date Line crosses the Tropic of Capricorn...."

:D   :D   :D

Posted · Report post

"The schooner USS MuddyBuddy set sail from the top of Mt. Everest toward a spot 126.335 leagues below the point were the International Date Line crosses the Tropic of Capricorn...."

:D   :D   :D

Arrgh Matey!!

Posted · Report post

:D  :D  :D

I thought we'd all agreed on the Tropic of Cancer, not Capricorn.  After all, of those participating in the various cache hides, the vote was 112 to 38  for Cancer...

Oops, I didn't just reveal the number of stages, did I?

Posted · Report post

Congratulations go to GQ on passing the 400 mark.  I hope the last year has been a rewarding one, and the next is even better.  GOOD JOB O0

Posted · Report post

I see that CE has passed his 900th find.  Now we have to add him to the list of special event/cache for passing 1000.  Anyone game for it?

Posted · Report post

I see that CE has passed his 900th find.  Now we have to add him to the list of special event/cache for passing 1000.  Anyone game for it?

I refuse to submit myself to the tortures I've inflicted on others!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Posted · Report post

I refuse to submit myself to the tortures I've inflicted on others!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me too.    :D :D :D

Posted · Report post

Congratulations

to

Houston Control on his 300th Find

Way to go, Larry!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations  CE on your 900th find O0 and Houston Control on your 300th  find O0 

Posted · Report post

Thanks for noticing!  I'm going for (at least) 100 caches in the month of January.  Only 13 more to go... ::)

Posted · Report post

Thanks for noticing!  I'm going for (at least) 100 caches in the month of January.  Only 13 more to go... ::)

You can easily do that.