PARKERPLUS

MILESTONES

4,140 posts in this topic

Woo Hoo on all the new milestones!!

Got 5000 today with an earthcache in Paris!

Tour de France, Paris, earthcache in Paris.... life is great!  Congrats!!

1 person likes this

powerdog02 got his 100th cache this afternoon and I picked up my 200th.  :cheers:   i'm slowly making the finds as a temporarily one-armed cacher.

3 people like this

Congrats to green-eyed and powerdog02 on reaching your milestones :coolsmiley:

Congrats Mudfrog on 7000 finds. I have had a blast with you on some of your finds.

Congrats to green-eyed and powerdog02 on reaching your milestones :coolsmiley:

I second that sentiment!

powerdog02 got his 100th cache this afternoon and I picked up my 200th.  :cheers:   i'm slowly making the finds as a temporarily one-armed cacher.

Congrats, you two!  Hope he's not mad at you for getting the paddle caches.

Congrats, you two!  Hope he's not mad at you for getting the paddle caches.

not mad at all.  he was wide-eyed that I went and then I got a high five.  he really wants to go for some when i'm healed up.  he was more amazed that I managed to time our milestones for the same time.

1 person likes this

I noticed today that Ranlove just reached 2000!!  Just wanted to say congratulations!!

Edited by chefkimmo

I've found 10 in the last three days after taking what became a three year hiatus because of having kids!

2 people like this

Congrats to everyone especially my sweet friend green-eyed and her powerdog02! It has been a hard summer and I am so happy you are getting out to cache. I can't wait for our next fun geo family fest so we can cache together!

1 person likes this

Congrats to everyone especially my sweet friend green-eyed and her powerdog02! It has been a hard summer and I am so happy you are getting out to cache. I can't wait for our next fun geo family fest so we can cache together!

I can't wait as well!!  Still stuck in my little neck of the woods...but eventually I'll make my way out of a 7 mile radius that includes freeways...sometime this fall... Planning lots of PNGs and things not too far into the woods. 

I can't wait as well!!  Still stuck in my little neck of the woods...but eventually I'll make my way out of a 7 mile radius that includes freeways...sometime this fall... Planning lots of PNGs and things not too far into the woods.

Although my little kayak adventure this week would have been a little ambitious, we could still set something up if you want to go caching during a weekday, just let me know when!!

Although my little kayak adventure this week would have been a little ambitious, we could still set something up if you want to go caching during a weekday, just let me know when!!

my weekday adventures have to be during lunch or after 4:30pm when i get out of work.  too much time spent at physical therapy to take a day off to play.  :( but if you want to meet in the evenings, let me know!  powerdog02 has a travel bug that he wants to pass to you to take back home this fall so it can venture around europe. 

1 person likes this

my weekday adventures have to be during lunch or after 4:30pm when i get out of work.  too much time spent at physical therapy to take a day off to play.  :( but if you want to meet in the evenings, let me know!  powerdog02 has a travel bug that he wants to pass to you to take back home this fall so it can venture around europe. 

I am the opposite. I will have all 3 kids in school this fall so I am free during the day (when I am not working at their school!) but after 3:30 I will have my little tagalongs who I don't think are ready for the kayak yet.   I still can't believe I don't have a preschool payment next month AND no kids.  so weird.  I need a new baby!  :) 

1 person likes this

rozowski5 passed 1000!

Kirbydox needs 8 to hit 17000!

Zoothornollo passed 14000!

2 people like this

Congratulations to rozowski5, Zoothornollo, ATMA, and Kirbydox in advance!

1 person likes this

Does 1400 qualify as a milestone ;)

#tootingmyownhorn

Edited by Dhaulaghiri
1 person likes this

Hans, it qualifies for 5 more Berty Tubes!

I thought you gave your last Berty Tubes to Parker Plus?  :-\

Thanks Bert! But I still have to hide the five I got from you at the CITO/Block Party. :)

I thought you gave your last Berty Tubes to Parker Plus?  :-\

I gave the last I had with me! LOL