chefkimmo    29

Congrats to all of you on your latest milesstones!!  I guess TW will be at 10K before we can blink!!  I think I have burned out just thinking about it.

KeyResults    604

It was a real privilege and treat for my BFF 2katz and I to complete ChefKimmo's epic SBS series w Houston Control and Baytown Bert achieving cool caching milestones. Baytown Bert surpassed 3000 smiley's! Houston Control surpassed 7000 smiley's! Congrats you two!!! Great day on the geoBikes!

• Like 1

2katz    174

What a great day playing with HC and BB while hitting their milestones!!!

CONGRATULATIONS you two!!!

• Like 1

TexasWriter    492

Congratulations, HC and BB. Larry, if you keep this pace I'm never going to catch you! BB, I know you're raching to catch up to Rambetta. :laugh:  Seriously, though, congrats to you guys. And you got to cache with KR and 2K, so that was an added bonus. Some of those birds are a little tricky, huh?

• Like 1

georeyna    108

Way to go Baytown Bert and Houston Control for adding more smiley's to your count!!  I think it was the red hair that did it!!  :cheers:   Raven and I went and cached the *Three Amigo Series* and he completed his d/t grid today!!!!  Nice series, we still have a lot to complete, but the main goal was D/T grid and it was achieved!!  Two thumbs up, Raven!!  O0  :peace:

• Like 1

chefkimmo    29

Congratulations BB and HC for making your milestones during the State Bird Series.  Congratulations Raven for completing your d/t grid!  Way to go everyone!!

TexasWriter    492

Team PoliceBike36 pulled an all-nighter last night to get the last 30 or so caches they needed to get their first comma. Then, at 5:30 a.m., they went and found the 1K tribute cache I put out for them (difficulty of 4-ish) even with bleary eyes. They aren't on HGCS, but I thought they deserved honorable mention for their dedication and perseverance.

• Like 1

TexasWriter    492

Even though TX_Dad isn't on the forum, he jus hit his 1,000th find. I was honored that he chose Evil Warrior as his comma cache (consider it was like his 4th trip out there...lol). He's worked hard for his comma and put out a lot of hides in that time, too. If any of you see or correspond with him, please extend a congrats to him.

Baytown Bert    1,117

Rich & Lola crossed 16,000 finds today and OHL Hockey guy is on the very precipice...of 5000!

KeyResults    604

More staggering numbers! And from some of the coolest cats around! Well done R&L! What a way to hit 5k OHL !!

TheNorman    132

Very cool! If you mix kayaking and Paris, you get Venice.

Or the catacombs. :2funny:

Congratulations to all!  :cheers: