Muddy Buddies    103

Thanks, we made it a fun day.. At least I liked it.  I know, kind of weird for a Mother's Day fun but it also gave me a good sense of accomplishment. 

What better way for Brandon to honor his mother than to spend the day with her doing what she wants to do.  Congratulations on the comma club entry.  I'm glad you and Brandon had a great time together. 

Nov64    55

Congratulations Rambetta on 4000!!!          

And welcome to the Comma Club, chefkimmo

Nov64    55

As of last week I have found a cache in all 50 states plus DC

• Like 3

HoustonControl    1,046

As of last week I have found a cache in all 50 states plus DC

That is truly awesome!  It's on my bucket list, but I'll have to wait until retirement to do all that.

KeyResults    604

Wowza ALL FIFTY STATES?! What's next? Every county? :D Better get to it Patty! Well done. That's gotta be a pretty exclusive club you just joined.

• Like 1

KeyResults    604

TexasWriter, 397 days, 5000 finds, 500 FTFs, completed D/T, numerous challenges and counting. Dude. Dude! :)

• Like 2

TexasWriter    492

TexasWriter, 397 days, 5000 finds, 500 FTFs, completed D/T, numerous challenges and counting. Dude. Dude! :)

:laugh:  I need to do my logs from my Louisiana trips so that my stats actually reflect that, but I'm doing the "two steps forward, one step back" thing the last few days. Road trips are great for landing in virgin caching territory (e.g. Houma, LA), but it's sure been knocking a dent in my ability to stay on top of everything. Can someone please arrange for a couple extra hours to be added to each day?

• Like 1

2katz    174

WOW, TexasWriter - quite an accomplishment!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!          Although, we worry about you burning out at this pace!

TexasWriter    492

WOW, TexasWriter - quite an accomplishment!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!          Although, we worry about you burning out at this pace!

No such thing. That's about as likely as running out of caches. :>)

TexasWriter    492

Just saw that Dhaulaghiri hit 1,000 and joined the comma club. Just cached with him last night but didn't know or I would have congratulated him then. CONGRATULATIONS, Dhaulaghiri !!

• Like 1

Nov64    55

It was a good week for the girls from H-Town on our trip to GeoWoodstock:

trea made 10,000 Smiles

And both georeyna and I completed our D/T grid

TexasWriter    492

It was a good week for the girls from H-Town on our trip to GeoWoodstock:

trea made 10,000 Smiles

And both georeyna and I completed our D/T grid

Congratulations to all of you. Especially Trea who was really under the gun with someone posting an event weeks ago to celebrate her 10K milestone. Lol

HoustonControl    1,046

Go Trea!  And to think, I remember running into her at a cache in Lyon's park near Humble back in early 2007 when she had less than 25 caches under her belt (and I had just over 1,000).  She's done blew past me like I was standing still!

Baytown Bert    1,117

Trea doesn't do the forum, or least she didn't a month ago. I told her she needs to get with the program. LOL 10,000! Wow!