MILESTONES

4,140 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Congrats HC and Cachestacker!

about time HC :2funny:

Posted · Report post

Yes, congratulations to Houston Control on #6,000 today also. Now get busy and log!!!

Look who's talking!

Thanks everyone. I was able to make Mudfrog's Milestones of a Different Type Challenge my 6000th, which made it extra special. About the time I was logging it, cachestacker texted me to say he was logging my Movie Trivia cache as his 6000th. Serendipity for sure!

Posted · Report post

Congrats to Cachestacker and HC, what a great milestones to meet!! Now onto 7,000..make it happen!! O0 O0

Posted · Report post

I almost caught HC and Cachestacker. I was a day behind with 6K on 12/30 with Bubberdad's Beavertown Letterbox.

6f84bdf7-82f6-414e-a94b-73fcfef854f0.jpg

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Congrats, Log Dawgs! You now have my permission to leave me in your dust.

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Davarle on surpassing 7,000 caches. Looks like they hit over a hundred yesterday to do it in fashion.

Posted · Report post

Wow. Seems like I just congratulated HC at the challenge on 5K! Gees :)

And, you Log Dawgs, you under-achiever you! I just wonder how you manage to hide so many excellent caches while travelling, and working the events, and... do you have a twin? A clone?

Davarle, I guess we know why Arlene has been so quiet on the board lately, she's SL!

Awesome job all of you! Staggering to think of signing 6000+ logs AND accomplishing all that you three get done outside of chasing new smiley's.

W E L L D O N E !!!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations Arlene. I hope you had a great time being a JoJo getting the caches. Let's get together soon and start working on your next milestone.

Posted · Report post

Awesome!

Congratulations to kirbydox on hitting 15,000 finds today. You ROCK!

Kirbydox likes this

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Kirbydox.

It has been a while since I have met her but enjoyed the visit at a spring 2012 event.

If I can ever make you a Milestone and Extremes map it would be an honor.

I have been making this maps for geocachers since 2007. The thing I enjoy most is being able to present the maps at an event so that we may all enjoy the adventure and fun we all get out of the game. There is no charge for the map, which is explained in the NOTE below, but donations are accepted.

To find out more about the maps you can see the note section at the Facebook Site at the following link, "How to get YOUR Milestone and Extremes Map"

I just completed two maps, 25k and 3.7k and will be looking to work up a new one within two weeks.

The fun in making these maps IS presentation at an event, but the ultimate fun is seeing all the adventure captured on the map.

Wayne Hebert, aka CajunAbear

Kirbydox likes this

Posted · Report post

Great job, Donna! That is truly an amazing accomplishment - and a wonderful birthday present, too!

Kirbydox likes this

Posted · Report post

Congratulations, Muddy Buddies!!!!

Posted · Report post

For lurkers newer than me who are wondering: no, 15,000 is not a typo :) WOW! Congrats, and I hope we all can do our part to keep it interesting and fun for your next 15K!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to Kirbydox and Muddy Buddies!

It hardly seems worth mentioning when compared to 15,000 finds but we reached 700 finds this past weekend. Mosty due to the my husbands determination.