MILESTONES

4,140 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Congrats, TG!!! That's awesome!

BTW, I clicked on your stats box to go to your profile to see which cache was your 1000th, but it linked to Team Four Paw's profile....

Posted · Report post

Congrats, TG!!! That's awesome!

BTW, I clicked on your stats box to go to your profile to see which cache was your 1000th, but it linked to Team Four Paw's profile....

Thanks HC... it's fixed now.

The dive cache is here: http://coord.info/GC2YF9V

Posted · Report post

Beautimous! Epic choice for #1K Greg. Best congrats on the milestone. I was starting to wonder what the hold-up was...;)

Posted · Report post

man i really want to do this one! travelinggeek how much is it to get certified at the lake and get to dive down to this one???

Posted · Report post

man i really want to do this one! travelinggeek how much is it to get certified at the lake and get to dive down to this one???

FYI there is an unfound one in Huntsville near Blue Lagoon. Congrats on the 1000 what a cache to do it on.

Posted · Report post

FYI there is an unfound one in Huntsville near Blue Lagoon. Congrats on the 1000 what a cache to do it on.

Tealcat is hoping to do that one when we get back to town...not that we can stop anyone else from going for it. :knuppel2:

;)

Posted · Report post

CONGRATULATIONS TG!!!!

Posted · Report post

Great milestone cache! Very cool. You'll remember it always!

Posted · Report post

So how does a scuba cache work? How do you sign the log and keep things dry if it's already underwater? This sounds like a pretty cool experience for a diver.

Posted · Report post

This was a wet cache... the container and contents stay wet. I had planned on video, but TPP and SwagMaster were on the other side of the plane (I think TPP will now always remember which side is Starboard!) with the gopro. By time Puz and i caught up to them and did a quick tour of the wing one of our divers was down to 700psi of air, so we had to head back to the docks. Bummer they didn't get to find it.

I signed with a grease pen that I had brought with me, but the most common writing tool underwater (as it is in space) is a wooden pencil. I expected the logbook to be a slate, but it was a spiral bound notepad of waterproof paper. I really have to find out where the co got it.

I've already got one container ready to put out... Any aqua-ninja's out there?

empressone likes this

Posted · Report post

Cool stuff! I dive, but it's been about 3 years since I've had the chance and I only started caching last fall.

Posted · Report post

WTG TG! That's awesome! And congrats on the comma club.

Posted · Report post

A great way to join the comma club! Congratulations!

Posted · Report post

Congrats and welcome to the comma club. It will be interesting to see what you do for your 2000th find.

Posted · Report post

I had the distinct honor of accompanying .Jpeg for his 1,000th find. O0 It was the Wunsche Saloon & Hotel II.

Welcome to the comma club, Jerry. I hope the next 1,000 won't take as long... :lol:

Posted · Report post

Great job .Jpeg. Nice cache to do it on as well.

Posted · Report post

Hey .Jpeg, if you come to the Westside lunch on Wednesday, we can all toast you with iced tea. Congrats!

Posted · Report post

I did not realize my "Phone a CO" Saturday was interrupting such a momentous occasion. Congratulations computer photo file format man! O0

Hmmm. teamCull was with .jpeg getting his milestone at the very same time I was running around Meyerland getting teamCull and .jpeg caches. I'm feeling like I was contributing some caching karma to you. Let's celebrate at an event this week... :cheers: