MILESTONES

4,139 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nice job to everyone for their respective milestone totals! Great picture Patty and Larry!!!!

Posted · Report post

SkyRookie came alive and hit the ET Highway after the Texas Challenge. He is now past 11,000.

Posted · Report post

Go, SR, go! Excellent job on passing 11,000!!!!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations on all the accomplishments!! WTG!!

Posted · Report post

Congrats SkyRookie!!!!

Yesterday ATMA, Hockey Man, and myself all passed 2 milestones in doing 163 caches...

ATMA went past 12,100 & 12,200

Hockey Man went past 2,300 & 2,400

OHL Hockey Guy went past 4,300 & 4,400.

Posted · Report post

OHL,

Wow,! Were were you guys at that you grabbed 163?

Posted · Report post

OHL,

Wow,! Were were you guys at that you grabbed 163?

We did the Texas County series that is North of Hillsboro betwee I-35 E&W.

Posted · Report post

Congrats to the new milestones folks!

ATMA likes this

Posted · Report post

I end my Streak at 410 consecutive days with finds from 02/07/2011 to 03/22/2012

CriffRee likes this

Posted · Report post

Congrats on the streak and welcome to the days of cacheing when you want to.

Posted · Report post

An unreal streak. Congrats on a job well done.

I end my Streak at 410 consecutive days with finds from 02/07/2011 to 03/22/2012

Posted · Report post

Congrats on the streak and welcome to the days of cacheing when you want to.

Ditto!

Posted · Report post

I know it might not seem like much, but Gwen and I reached our 100th find this weekend, Saturday, 3/24/12, which we did in 81 days! We found our first cache on 1/14/2012. Not too bad for a couple of out of shape middle aged newbies! ;-)

Dietrich & Gwen

gadgetech

Huff-Suter likes this

Posted · Report post

Congrats that is a big milestone. That's the first number everyone shoots for starting out. A big Congrats to the two of you!!!

Posted · Report post

Good going on your nice milestone.

I know it might not seem like much, but Gwen and I reached our 100th find this weekend, Saturday, 3/24/12, which we did in 81 days! We found our first cache on 1/14/2012. Not too bad for a couple of out of shape middle aged newbies! ;-)

Dietrich & Gwen

gadgetech

Posted · Report post

Dietrich & Gwen

gadgetech

Congrats on the 100! If you did every day of the 81, you're almost at a streak of 100.

And streaks are much easier when your numbers are low, that's one thing that made Nov64s so great (her numbers weren't low).

Posted · Report post

gadgetech Congrats on the 100 in 81. I think it took me over 81 days from the first time I looked til I made my first find. And Nov64<Patti> Congrats to you on 410. Please tell me what it feels like. I wish I knew what it felt like to have the choice of to cache or not to cache.

Posted · Report post

Dietrich & Gwen

gadgetech

Congrats on the 100! If you did every day of the 81, you're almost at a streak of 100.

And streaks are much easier when your numbers are low, that's one thing that made Nov64s so great (her numbers weren't low).

Congrats on 100 .... I still remember my 100th ... it was called Purple Rain ....

And like kianlo, streaks are easier when you first start. And in my case I was having to drive 20 + miles to get a cache because I have cached my area out

gadgetech likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

gadgetech Congrats on the 100 in 81. I think it took me over 81 days from the first time I looked til I made my first find. And Nov64<Patti> Congrats to you on 410. Please tell me what it feels like. I wish I knew what it felt like to have the choice of to cache or not to cache.

It feels good ... so far no withdraws (but I do have some ammo cans with in reach) ;D

Edited by Nov64
Cache Control likes this

Posted · Report post

Patty, Nice Job!!!

I know you wanted to cut it off after ET and take a loong deserved, break

Posted · Report post

Dietrich & Gwen

gadgetech

Gwen was so excited she grabbed one of the FTF prizes she had made up, (a nice gold on black brocade messenger bag) and placed it in our 100th find cache (GCJ00P "Tomballs") to celebrate! Looks like davarle was the lucky NTF (Next to Find)! Gwen wants to know what you all think of her messenger bags. We use the one she made for us to haul all our caching supplies around, and I must say, it really has worked well for us! :D