PARKERPLUS

MILESTONES

4,140 posts in this topic

Well, here is a milestone report... :laugh:   We reached our 25th cache hide this last weekend, with the addition of Shocking Donkey:o   Thanks to all of you who have hunted down our caches!  :P   We get a lot of pleasure out of reading the logs of your adventures!  O0

And thank you for hiding them. We are going to try for some of yours this weekend so if you want to email us a phone a friend we promise we wont call unless we JUST have to.

If the weather holds out we will be in the 1960-6-290 area.

I was with themelman today when he hit his 600th cache!  Way to Go!  It was pretty neat...I was doing some checking on our new Back to Basics caches (to tighten up Stage 1's coords - THANKS MUDDY BUDDIES!! O0) when I saw someone walking along with his head buried in the GPSr...I hung back about 100ft as he was on the way to the second leg.  I saw him begin the hunt when he was about 60ft or so from there when I asked him what he was doing...he figured I was a cacher too by my GPSr and he was surprised when he learned I was the cache owner.

So, after the intros I hung back to watch him work.  It's neat to watch someone hunt one of your caches.  He didn't need any help on any in the series and I was glad to see all the caches were hidden well by the folks that had done them this past weekend.  It was nice to talk shop between caches and I got to see his iQue which was really, really cool.  It worked very well.

With that being said...Mrs. OSC and I are off to put out some caches that meet the requirements in difficulty that require some hiking in the woods.   >:D

By the way, Copperfield Rose looks close to getting their 400th soon....

Congrats to Copperfield Rose for getting their 400th find!   O0....also noticed that georeynozos, munkiebread, &  OHL Hockey Guy are knocking on 400.....  :)

Its been a long long time since I reviewed the Texas stats on the GRAND HIGH POBAH board.  Things have been going on

I noticed that several local cachers have made it onboard the listing recently such as

THOT  with  210

TUBOAT51  with  219

HOCKEY MAN  with 224

GGMORTON   with 225

TEAMPANTS   with 223

Hitting the 300 mark recently were

HUMMER DUDE   -  301

ONESTEPCLOSER   -  319

WHIPPETTX    316

ZEPHYR01   -  306

MANOAHMAN   -   305

THE G-TEAM    -  309

TEXAS DREAMWEAVER  -  325

HITING THE 400 MARK

MULEANDPOOH   -  400

FIVESECRETHUNTERS   - 401

OHL HOCKEY GUY   -  409

IVAN TOFINDIT  is knocking on the 400 mark

MAES  is ready to hit the 500 mark

Passing the 600 mark  was  ZZZWOOT

JOYROSE  and  BILLY H.  just hit the 1200 mark

ATMA is over the 1300 mark

MUSTARD DEVIL has finally been listed on the Texas page and has 1542 finds

JIMMYEV   is close to the 1700 mark

MUDDY BUDDIES  is at the 2800 mark

PEPPER  is still working closing in on the 3900 mark

I myself is at 583 and slowing down

We second the notion that the Dreamweaver needs at least some recognition for his enthusiasm.  As for us making the 500, we will have to see as we have been busy with a new hide.  We always have problems with new cache hides, and our latest is no exception.  We want them to last a long time.  We believe it is now in good shape and are looking at one more.  When we get done, we may go on a cache binge to get the 500.  We just love the game, especially the FTF game and do not have  a specific number of caches to find per day or per lifetime....Have met so many nice folks on the trail and are just relishing that nice feeling.... O0 O0

OOPS!  :-[  Forgot to honorably mention Tugboat51 who appears in the stats.  Got to meet him for the first time in the field last week.  Keep on chugging Tugboat.

We celebrated our 2800th cache today in Wisconsin Dells, WI, but an even bigger milestone for us today was celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary.  I consider myself very lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful husband.  We are really enjoying our vacation, but I think that we'll have to take a vacation from our vacation when we get back home.  We are really packing our days with activities and lots and lots of walking. 

We celebrated our 2800th cache today in Wisconsin Dells, WI, but an even bigger milestone for us today was celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary.  I consider myself very lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful husband.  We are really enjoying our vacation, but I think that we'll have to take a vacation from our vacation when we get back home.  We are really packing our days with activities and lots and lots of walking. 

Congrats on both the 2800 and the 24 years!!! O0

You might want to do the APE cache in Illinois.

We celebrated our 2800th cache today in Wisconsin Dells, WI, but an even bigger milestone for us today was celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary.  I consider myself very lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful husband.   We are really enjoying our vacation, but I think that we'll have to take a vacation from our vacation when we get back home.  We are really packing our days with activities and lots and lots of walking. 

Come on, Stan.  Did you hack into Mrs. Muddy Buddie's account and type this?  :D

Congrats to the both of you!  O0

Congratulations, we did our 5 year in Hawaii recently and it was great.  Same thing though, we were tired when we finished our vacation.

You might want to do the APE cache in Illinois.

This cache is on our list of caches to do at the end of our trip.  Munkiebread was really interested in this one.  I have some TBs that need to be placed and they will probably go there since it has several to trade and is big enough.

I guess you're finding all those GPS The Game stashes up there in Wisconsin too, Muddy Buddies?  That's where zzzwoot said she went to get her extra live hunt finds.

Hey, way to go guys! Nice tribute cache too. Ten hours to complete? Wow! May as well get a hotel room for that find.