PARKERPLUS

MILESTONES

4,140 posts in this topic

I want to congratulate Cindyfrag for making it to her 1000th cache today.  We felt honored to be able to share it with her.  She had a sign made up for the occassion to hold up in a picture.  The Muddy Buddies also were able to celebrate their 2600th cache today.  Thanks MunkieBread, Cindyfrag, and Caching Chandler for being there with us to add to the enjoyment of the acheivement. 

We thought that we had beaten our daily record today of 50 caches, but when I got home, I realized that I had entered one in twice into the PDA, so we only got 50 and not 51.  We were caching in the Cypress/Spring area today.  Even with all of the caches that we got today, we plan to go back to the same area tomorrow because we've got probably that many more that we can get.  We should make it to our 2700 milestone tomorrow.  We only need 9 more.  We had a great time caching today.  I think this is one of our favorite parts of town to cache in.  Keep those caches coming.  We love them. 

You go! That is great and congrats on the finds. We will be out tomorrow as well but have only about 20 or so planned.

Hopefully it doesnt rain Sunday like it did Saturday.

We thought that we had beaten our daily record today of 50 caches, but when I got home, I realized that I had entered one in twice into the PDA, so we only got 50 and not 51.  We were caching in the Cypress/Spring area today.   Even with all of the caches that we got today, we plan to go back to the same area tomorrow because we've got probably that many more that we can get.  We should make it to our 2700 milestone tomorrow.  We only need 9 more.   We had a great time caching today.  I think this is one of our favorite parts of town to cache in.   Keep those caches coming.   We love them.   

Thanks for taking on some of our new ones...there's still one left in the wilds of Telge that NO ONE HAS HIT YET... ::)  (I can hear the war drums and the low chanting of 'ftf ftf ftf ftf ftf ftf'  ;D

I wish we hadn't left the cache page on that one as we rushed out of the house to get LampSkirt in the Woods...  And, now, with the TB that's at Coffee Can being headed back to PA - I really wish I could get to it before leaving for Chicago so that I could help it along.... don't think it's going to happen though....  ???

-Chris

DadGreatFinder

[

Thanks for taking on some of our new ones...there's still one left in the wilds of Telge that NO ONE HAS HIT YET... ::)  (I can hear the war drums and the low chanting of 'ftf ftf ftf ftf ftf ftf'  ;D

We took care of that one today too.  We were really surprised that someone closer hadn't already gone back and grabbed it. 

ATMA, I see you are less than 200 away from your 1500 goal.

If you have a couple of good weekends, you should be able to get those 189 caches before August 7.  That's less than 7 caches per day.

I suggest hitting the NW area of town.  We marked off 84 between Saturday and Sunday caching runs.  There are a lot of caches up there.

To get 200 more sounds so far away. By GC number, what area are you talking about? I will look to see if it isnt an area we have not been to yet.

Thanks for the tip. O0

:) Hey Atma...there have been so many caches hidden aroung 290 and Highway 6 in the last month that I am sure you can find your quota there in just just new caches.. we have been busy building caches and have not had time to get out there.  When we do, I am sure we will add 100 to our list. 

O0 Ain't caching grand!!!!

I will have to go there on the map and see if I can find a GC number to center off of. I dont think we have been into that area much if ever and will check into it. Thanks!

A cache that kinda centers on that area that we did not too long ago is Wortham Jungle....GCWE14,,,,hope that helps.

Are you kidding? The closest we will ever get to solving this is clicking on the cache page...

Are you kidding? The closest we will ever get to solving this is clicking on the cache page...

Ahh come on now.. It's an easy one..  >:D

Other than turning on the computer, I dont know where to start.

I can't give it away (sworn to uphold the secret), but all the answers you need are on the cache page.

Turning on the computer is the first step.  See, you do know where to start.    :D

Thanks. I will look at that one.

Most of ours are in the 77095 and 77429 zip codes...and..we're not done hiding caches yet...we've got two more that have been sitting out there for a while that still need listing plus two more that are ready to go but we have to get them out...plus...Mrs. OSC just bought a set of 24 piece Rubbermaid for ten bucks from Wallyworld...and about ten other assorted sizes...I guess you can say we've only just begun?  I've scoped out a few more wilderness areas so we hope everyone is ready to do a little hiking...maybe we'll call them "Get Beat By The Heat" or "Wear Lots Of DEET"  or "Hydration Hydration Hydration"  >:D

OK, got the solve on that impossible cache... Smooth going! All I had to do is sit back and wait and it all became obvious in the strangest way.

We have a bunch set up for the 1960/6/290 area and will come that way this weekend and give it a go. Probably will miss the event but... there are TONS up that way!

Thanks yall for hiding the caches.

I've scoped out a few more wilderness areas so we hope everyone is ready to do a little hiking...maybe we'll call them "Get Beat By The Heat" or "Wear Lots Of DEET"  or "Hydration Hydration Hydration"  >:D

Let's do a "Wear lots of DEET" series!

OK, got the solve on that impossible cache... Smooth going! All I had to do is sit back and wait and it all became obvious in the strangest way.

We have a bunch set up for the 1960/6/290 area and will come that way this weekend and give it a go. Probably will miss the event but... there are TONS up that way!

Thanks yall for hiding the caches.

Maybe you could show up to the event after it's too dark to cache.  I'm sure the event will still be going on when you get finished caching. 

I am pretty sure we will come by for a while at least since these tend to go pretty late. Speaking of late, I think it was near midnight when we met Hockey Guy for the first time at a new cache.