Frances is in the hospital

120 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

One of our favorite cachers, Frances of UsMorrows,is in the hospital. Please keep her in your your Prayers.

Jim & Deb

Posted · Report post

Will be prayin for her....let us know if you get more details.  :'(

Posted · Report post

Also don't forget about Sam and the rest of her family.  Hope it isn't anything too serious. :'(

Posted · Report post

Frances had a brain hemorrhage early Tuesday morning. She's in St. Luke’s icu. She had surgery but we won't know how she's doing until she wakes up which could be a couple of days.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Jim & Deb

Posted · Report post

:( :'(

[move]Get well SOON Frances!!!![/move]

Posted · Report post

She certainly will be in my prayers....and Sam and the family too. :'(

Posted · Report post

She's a tough girl.  She'll certainly pull through with everyone's prayers.  After all, someone has to keep an eye on Heidi, right?

Posted · Report post

GQ and I just got back from the hospital.  She's not awake yet but she's responding to people talking to her which is great.  Sam was tired but in good spirits.  There was a lot of family there to keep him company but he did enjoy seeing some GC family also.

Please keep them in your prayers.   :)

Thanks for the update ... we are all praying for her

Posted · Report post

We are definately praying for Fran & Sam, Someone please keep us posted on her condition!

Clueless&Clumsy

Posted · Report post

Just got the message a few minutes ago. Hope Francis is going to be Ok..

Posted · Report post

Thats really great news about Francis being awake. Thanks for the update! Does Sam or the family need anything?

Posted · Report post

Wow!  Now I feel bad about not popping into the site.  I will certainly pray for Frances' continued recovery.

Posted · Report post

we have been in contact with numerous--people on frans condition...please keep her in your prayers-She is responding..but is Not Awake...and is St. Luke's Hospital.

--but i would also like people to pray for Carolyn Hamby...of Billy H. and Family..this afternoon--she had another Stroke..and is CLear Lake Hospital...

My Prayers go out to Both Carolyn and Fran...and their families...

Posted · Report post

we have been in contact with numerous--people on frans condition...please keep her in your prayers-She is responding..but is Not Awake...and is St. Luke's Hospital.

--but i would also like people to pray for Carolyn Hamby...of Billy H. and Family..this afternoon--she had another Stroke..and is CLear Lake Hospital...

Thanks for the heads up on Carolyn.  I saw their family last weekend while caching in Lake Jackson. 

Posted · Report post

prayers going out to both of the ladies from down here in Alvin

Pepper

Posted · Report post

Thats really great news about Francis being awake. Thanks for the update! Does Sam or the family need anything?

We hope that Frances is awake, but we don't think so.  We stopped by last night, and people could talk to her, but she was certainly unconscious.  People talked to her and hoped that she could hear them.

Our thoughts are with her and with Carolyn.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for clarification, I misunderstood. But those are good signs txpoohbear.

Posted · Report post

I just heard about Francis, please let them  they are in my prayers and that Francies is in great hands.  if I can do anything I am only a phone call away.  .

Posted · Report post

We are there right with u, S & F**** Hang on, Help's on the way!

Love u guys!

Rob & Deb*

(Team CountryStylin)

Posted · Report post

Prayers Granted for Carolyn & Family as well!!!!!

Love ya,

Rob & Deb*

Posted · Report post

Team Tulip has been on vacation, so we missed the posts until now, and we are deeply saddened and concerned about Francis.

Our thoughts and best wishes are with the Morrows!  Can we send flowers or other items of comfort?

Scott & Amy

Team Tulip

Posted · Report post

I spent some time at St. Luke’s tonight with Sam and family. Jim and Deb were there too. Sam took me in to see Fran for a while and I thought she looked great. Yes she is still unconscious, but seemed to respond to the touch of visitors. The latest test shows that there is NO NEW bleeding, some of the swelling is going down, and the blood they could not drain surgically IS starting to take care of itself. This is all good news.

That’s the latest report as of 10pm on 9/8/05.

--Scott--

Posted · Report post

Thanks Scott for the update on Francis I appreciate .  Will keep both Francis and Sam as well as Carollyn and Bill H in my prayers that all will be well very soon.