• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw

Sockpuppet account?

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://coord.info/GC58F83

I made this won day with my friends we ben trying to make a geocach fore a long time and hopfuly this won will get approfed its like a 10 mine bick ride fore me and like a 2 min walk fore my friend

this geocach is on the side of the bridge farthest away from the park its not a magnet

Posted · Report post

Seriously????

hafgar likes this

Posted · Report post

I know bad spelling isn't a sign of intelligence, but WTH?  How can they learn to operate any kind of device with this poor cognizance?   :laugh: 

Posted · Report post

i saw that when it published.... and noticed that the hint is spelled mostly correct...

Posted · Report post

My kids can't spell with a dang.  Just sayin'.  Not theirs, but could be a kid.  They don't teach spelling now - age of autocorrect and all.

Posted · Report post

I know bad spelling isn't a sign of intelligence, but WTH?  How can they learn to operate any kind of device with this poor cognizance?   :laugh:

It isn't????  At the very least it indicates a lack of reading much (besides texts). The more you read, the better you spell. The mis-use of their, there and they're drive me crazy!

Posted · Report post

My kids can't spell with a dang.  Just sayin'.  Not theirs, but could be a kid.  They don't teach spelling now - age of autocorrect and all.

I was thinking it would be difficult to actually write a cache description like that without autocorrect fixing most of the words.  Maybe not...

Posted · Report post

The mis-use of their, there and they're drive me crazy!

Made me thing of this:

post-840-0-78411900-1405337871_thumb.jpg

Dhaulaghiri, GASTX and Jhawk! like this

Posted · Report post

The misspelling of those words bother me too, but not as much as the misspelling of the word, "definitely". According to the internet (and the internet is never wrong  :D ) the word, "definitely" is the most misspelled word. Everyone thinks that they are spelling it correctly, but some people are definately, definitly, definatly spelling it wrong.

Posted · Report post

The misspelling of those words bother me too, but not as much as the misspelling of the word, "definitely". According to the internet (and the internet is never wrong  :D ) the word, "definitely" is the most misspelled word. Everyone thinks that they are spelling it correctly, but some people are definately, definitly, definatly spelling it wrong.

I notice it mispelled "defiantly" all the time.  That's probably because of autocorrect though.