• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A humble request - vote for me!

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I received this today via email.  Evidently I am in the running for geocaching.com's geocacher of the month and need my friends support to push me in the lead.

----

Congratulations on your nomination for Geocacher of the Month! You have been selected as one of the top three honorees for the Featured Geocacher of the Month. It's always a pleasure emailing some of the best and brightest in the geocaching community.

All the nominees are truly inspirational examples of geocachers and individuals. Everyone nominated will receive a prize package. Ultimately we’re able to only choose one geocacher to be the Featured Geocacher of the Month based on community input, blog comments and local community reactions. Rally your friends and family and remind them to add a supportive comment to the blog.

You can view the blog post Monday: http://blog.geocaching.com

Congratulations again, and best of luck!
Eric

User's Profile:
http://coord.info/PR3QM7H

Posted · Report post

I am on it, Bert! Congrats... well deserved! O0

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Monday, watch the Blog for Monday,

Posted · Report post

Of course I'll vote for you Bert! I think you absolutely deserve the nomination, although honesty bids me to tell you I also put in a nomination for another local cacher a week or two earlier.... I can only guess that nomination didn't make the cut.

Congratulations, now let's see if we can get you to win!

SETX Rules!

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

SETX is very active, based on what I've observed around the State and the primary reason is this forum and TFP.  I say that sincerely.

CANINE QUEEN and cachestacker like this

Posted · Report post

Bert, I'll surely vote for you.  But my old mind will probably forget by Monday so I'm marking this thread to follow it.  Please, somebody post a reminder and a link to the voting page next Monday.

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

who's more deserving than you, Bert? I'll try the Chicago route and vote early and often on Mom. good luck, sir !

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Ditto, done good luck. I hope listing you cache commando a positive trait. LOL But I did note you drive a JEEP so you should win hands down for that alone. I mean geocaching and jeeps are like Jhawk! and beer.  :)

TexasWriter and Jhawk! like this

Posted · Report post

I didn't word it as well as Kevin did, but I'm with him on every single word!

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

Good luck with reviewer in the future T4P. But glad to see it. ;)

Posted · Report post

I agree with HC, you're the frontrunner by far! 

I can't wait for the Geocacher of the Month geocoin party  B)

JuleeD and susan.junker like this

Posted · Report post

Isn't winning geocacher of the month like hitting a hole in one in golf?  Drinks are on BB at the clubhouse!!!

CANINE QUEEN and Baytown Bert like this

Posted · Report post

You go girl! 

the Red Tails should ice it for you...heck you'll probably get some marriage proposals !

Posted · Report post

Ditto, done good luck. I hope listing you cache commando a positive trait. LOL But I did note you drive a JEEP so you should win hands down for that alone. I mean geocaching and jeeps are like Jhawk! and beer.   :)

It's a little scary how much you already know me. LOL My reputation precedes me.

Posted · Report post

Have the polls closed?

Posted · Report post

Nope and last night the competition rallied.  I see no one has mentioned that I look like Brad Pitt.  Just sayin'!

Posted · Report post

But....you live in Baytown, not Humble!  You NEVER do anything humble (lower case).

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

I have been known to take a photo occasionally.  Uh Clem!  :angel: