• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw

Caches up for adoption

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

GC Code       Type             Name                                                              Favorites points

GC4KXYK     Puzzle           Guns, guns, guns, and more guns                  0

GC42J6R      Puzzle           5 Simple Puzzles                                             4

GC36TPT     Puzzle           Basic Ratios                                                    2

GC36H9C     Puzzle           Windtalkers                                                     8

GC36EJ5      Puzzle           FTF Hounds (Premium Cache)                       3

GC2Z3P3     Puzzle           Breaking a Teenager's Code                          1

GC341M7    Traditional     Broken Promises                                             6

GC2Z9B8     Traditional    Ancient Traders of the Far East                      10

GC28K5E     Traditional    GeoPup Randy #2 - Preferred Bank                2

GC28K51     Traditional    GeoPup Randy #1 - Puppy Chow Run            1

GC22VDD    Traditional    Tuesday Morning (Formerly)                           0

GC22K6X     Traditional    Country Village                                                0

Please shoot me a message if you are interested in adopting any or all of the above.  

Eagle

Posted · Report post

I have a bunch up in East Texas I would love to have someone adopt. A cacher has offer to adopt some but I can't figure out how to do that. Any help on this would be much appreciated. 

Posted · Report post

I have a bunch up in East Texas I would love to have someone adopt. A cacher has offer to adopt some but I can't figure out how to do that. Any help on this would be much appreciated. 

http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/

CANINE QUEEN likes this

Posted · Report post

http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/

Thank you!!