• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Kemah Events - Sat. Oct. 19th

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yes, fun events. I only wish I hadn't been in so much pain and could think straight. I'm not used to being in pain like that....being a pain maybe, but not being IN pain. :)  Good to see everybody and meet lots of cachers I hadn't met before (OHL Hockey Guy, ClanStan the Power Box Cacher O0 , Skunkonthefog, Drew8, Crossmage, Phoenix Lady, Mr. and Mrs. ATMA, and a few others). And there was even an FTF for the day. Woo hoo. Great day, folks.

KeyResults likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes, fun events. I only wish I hadn't been in so much pain and could think straight. I'm not used to being in pain like that....being a pain maybe, but not being IN pain. :)  Good to see everybody and meet lots of cachers I hadn't met before (OHL Hockey Guy, ClanStan the Power Box Cacher O0 , Skunkonthefog, Drew8, Crossmage, Phoenix Lady, Mr. and Mrs. ATMA, and a few others). And there was even an FTF for the day. Woo hoo. Great day, folks.

Oh, so that's what it was..... thought you looked a little distracted! Hope you're OK again!

Posted · Report post

@ Texas Write, how did you hurt yourself?

@Cachestacker..thanks for the great event.  It was very cool and the restaurant was *DA Bomb*  I wish I could have made the first event buy my new boss has the *whip to our backs* and I usually come home dead tired.  I was preparing to go to the second event while y'all were scaling the mountain!!

@JuleeD..A million thank you's for locating my phone.  When I realized I lost it, which was two caches away, I went back to the restaurant, of course not there, then I went to the ATT store, which was tracking it and alerted me that it was in Galveston by the railroad track.  I was thinking someone from the event picked it up and was caching in Galveston.  That *Find Me* option works great!  Anywho, I ended up getting the latest iPhone because was time.  I still need my old iPhone because I was told I could sell it, eventhough the button on the phone does not work good.

Thanks to all for a fun day yesterday!! 

Posted · Report post

Make sure you grab photos off the event pages.  :angel:   Just sayin'...

Posted · Report post

Oh... there's one more there that is better than this one...  :angel: