• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw

Berty tube caps

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Used bovine enema tubes?

ewwww! I'm giving mine back......where's my hand sanitizer?

pindroppers74 likes this

Posted · Report post

The Berty Tubes have been cleared by the NSA for dissemination.  Wait, oops!

Posted · Report post

Check this out.  The BOOST brand protein drinks have an excellent cap that is knurled.  I hand tightened one and held it under water and no bubbles!

Berty-tube-Boost_zps8fde36f0.jpg

Posted · Report post

i received 2 berty tubes from the octoberfest grab bag that had boost caps on them.  i'm not a drinker of it myself, but if i find someone who is, i know i can take them.

Posted · Report post

I ended up with Parkerplus's giant bag of caps for the tubes after yesterday's event.  I will get them to you, Bert.

Baytown Bert likes this

Posted · Report post

The Berty Tubes have been cleared by the NSA for dissemination.  Wait, oops!

DIssemination or DEsemination??

Posted · Report post

Check this out.  The BOOST brand protein drinks have an excellent cap that is knurled.  I hand tightened one and held it under water and no bubbles!

Berty-tube-Boost_zps8fde36f0.jpg

I hope you're right about this. The boost caps thread great but i've noticed that they do not screw all the way down. The flange on the tube itself keeps the lid from screwing on all the way. But since you did test it, i'm hoping this doesn't make any difference.

Posted · Report post

They tighten down and then click I've discovered, but when tightened down before the click, the ONE I tested worked. If an O-ring was stretched over the top, it would probably be bullet proof.