• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Multi-Madness!

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Got notice of Multi Madness occurring near HC's neck of the woods.

These multi's are on my radar for the month of February!!

Thanks HC!!

Posted · Report post

I have some holes in my calendar and it will be a drive each day after work, but I may do them one at a time.  TheBasty is tearing them up as I write.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yeah, only had to wait 11 days to get them published. Here's the first cache. Edited by HoustonControl

Posted · Report post

TheBasty got all the FTF's. I drove by the control room where he works on my way to my office and started to stop in to look over his shoulder as he logged the last few -- LOL!

Posted · Report post

I think you planned for these to publish on 1/31 at 10PM.  :stirpot:   All kidding aside that sure helps those of us that only had 30 or so multis within 75 miles of downtown.

I just completed the Month of Multis.  It was a great adventure for sure.  Now I will be placing a few multis myself. 

Posted · Report post

Can I use my machete on any of them HC?  I got the itch to chop sumpin!

Posted · Report post

I think you planned for these to publish on 1/31 at 10PM.  :stirpot:   All kidding aside that sure helps those of us that only had 30 or so multis within 75 miles of downtown.

I just completed the Month of Multis.  It was a great adventure for sure.  Now I will be placing a few multis myself. 

Thanks for planning this after the 31st HC!!  LOL!!!  >:D  O0  :2funny:

Posted · Report post

Note to self....Delete all of Elisa's logs on multis during February

Posted · Report post

Well, I guess you could take it out there and chop the tires on your Jeep with it.
Baytown Bert likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

Note to self....Delete all of Elisa's logs on multis during February.

Note to self...be sure to re-log all of the deletions executed by Log Dawgs on Multi's I locate.  Just keep re-logging until the other cacher *blinks*!!  LOL!!  

Edited by georeyna

Posted · Report post

My Jeep is sacrosanct!  It's a Jeep thing, Toyota people wouldn't understand! :tickedoff:

Well, I guess you could take it out there and chop the tires on your Jeep with it.

Posted · Report post

I fully understand. That is what the voices in your head told you, so it must be true. (Yes, I am a Toyota person.) Eagle