• Announcements

• HGCS UPGRADE   07/02/2015

The upgrade and new version of the forum software did away with a separate username and display name. Some of you may be logging in with a username but your Display Name is different. So if you are one of these users and have trouble logging in use your email address you registered with or your Display Name. If you still have trouble use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum with your User or Display name and I will try and get you squared away. -Team Four Paw
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Houston GeoCaching Society Geocoins

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The coins are $10 each, and it only cost about $2 to mail two coins.  PM me your address or email it to me through my Geocaching profile and I can send them USPS.  If anyone is going to the Texas Challenge, I'll be sure to have some coins with me down there.

ATMA likes this

Posted · Report post

HC, I sent you a PM as you requested about the coins.

Posted · Report post

Done. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Received them today. Thanks for the great coins.

ATMA likes this

Posted · Report post

Are HGCS coins still available? I could take one with me to the Netherlands on my next trip and see how long it takes until it get's back to Houston.....

Posted · Report post

Houston Control has a bag of them.

Dhaulaghiri, on 12 May 2013 - 8:54 PM, said:

Are HGCS coins still available? I could take one with me to the Netherlands on my next trip and see how long it takes until it get's back to Houston.....

Posted · Report post

i picked up a HGCS coin last night at the ABC meetup.  i'm taking it to the piney woods this weekend, but i don't plan on launching it just yet.  and yes, there were plenty in the box available.